Suggestion, Poll & a Question - Pictures

• 5T3V3
  • 07-18-2016, 01:08 PM
I think the date a picture is posted to a profile should be added to all photos. Are the pictures accurate? seems to be one of the most asked questions and also one of the least reported pieces of info on reviews. We all know the ladies that have been 18 for 2 years or 28 for the last 5 years with pictures from 5 years ago.

Is this something that is important to the community? And it is not just the photo being current but that the photo reflect what will eventually show up at the door, which includes accurate weight portrayal, hair color, height, and breast size even smile / teeth

how current do you think a ladies pictures should be???????
This has been talked about ad nauseam. If you look at the showcases in Upset NY it's comical. Most don't have images that are light enough to tell what you're looking at. crappy poses, rotten composition, badly lit, out of focus, etc, etc.

Now look at most of the showcases in Texas..... nuff said. where there is no competition photos don't mean shit, but when there are a lot of choices.. good photos are a must. To answer your question, I think every 2 months is about right... BD
I usually try to get a new photoshoot at least once every 6 months (I'm a little behind) but I have been posting current up to date selfie photos in my ads until I am ready for my next professional shoot. I do hear way too often that the ladies don't look like their pics. I would never want my pictures to look better than I do in person. I want you to be happily surprised not utterly disappointed when you see me.
I usually try to get a new photoshoot at least once every 6 months (I'm a little behind) but I have been posting current up to date selfie photos in my ads until I am ready for my next professional shoot. I do hear way too often that the ladies don't look like their pics. I would never want my pictures to look better than I do in person. I want you to be happily surprised not utterly disappointed when you see me. Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash
+1
I would never want my pictures to look better than I do in person. I want you to be happily surprised not utterly disappointed when you see me. Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash
I agree with this. But I'll also add a lot of ladies devalue the bathroom mirror pic as an option but it answers all my physical inquiries quick with just three pics.

1 standing mirror pic to show shape, side profile to show ass , one facial pic.
Updated photos posted every 6 to 12 months should suffice. And if someone is on the fence about whether they want to book with a particular companion, that person is of course free to move on. I've had the opportunity to do a few photo sessions with professional photographers over the past two years. Besides that, I post new self-shot photos and GIFs every few weeks.
I agree with this. But I'll also add a lot of ladies devalue the bathroom mirror pic as an option but it answers all my physical inquiries quick with just three pics.

1 standing mirror pic to show shape, side profile to show ass , one facial pic. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Agreed, except that I'd rather have the bedroom mirror. Something about a lady standing in a messy bathroom just doesn't appeal to me.

But current pics are a must. This ten year old picture thing is a deal breaker.
I'm terrible about posting new pictures. I really hate taking pics. I don't like being the center of attention. Makes me uncomfortable. But I do try to post new pictures every 4 to 6 months. I will actually be taking some hopefully this weekend. I've been trying to new pics since April but something always comes up.
I have photos back from when I first started all the way to recent pictures on my showcase.
You know how much weight a lazy hooker can pack on in 6 mos?
How hard can it be to put up current pics?
  • 5T3V3
  • 07-19-2016, 06:20 PM
I usually try to get a new photoshoot at least once every 6 months (I'm a little behind) but I have been posting current up to date selfie photos in my ads until I am ready for my next professional shoot. I do hear way too often that the ladies don't look like their pics. I would never want my pictures to look better than I do in person. I want you to be happily surprised not utterly disappointed when you see me. Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash
Spoken like a true pro, but sometimes I think the idea that a professional should do it delays things and to me / for me accuracy is more important then the high quality - but seriously learn to pick up a room before you post a selfie - not you - ladies in general

1 standing mirror pic to show shape, side profile to show ass , one facial pic. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Same for me but breasts, size and smile / teeth ... but it is still the same three pictures.

I'm terrible about posting new pictures. I really hate taking pics. I don't like being the center of attention. Makes me uncomfortable. But I do try to post new pictures every 4 to 6 months. I will actually be taking some hopefully this weekend. I've been trying to new pics since April but something always comes up. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
I understand ... generally speaking are you the same height, weight, breast size, hair color, hair style (both above and below), same scar marks and tattoos, teeth/smile, and facial age (general changes more and faster from 18-24 than after - if you can answer yes then maybe you don't need to retake - basically is the girl in the pictures going to be the girl at the door!

I have photos back from when I first started all the way to recent pictures on my showcase. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
same comment as above

You know how much weight a lazy hooker can pack on in 6 mos?
How hard can it be to put up current pics? Originally Posted by submarineracer
How hard can it be to hit the gym. Your body is your commodity along with your "love" skills. The harder and hotter tend to be able to charge more money for their time than the less comely wenches - and yet I will bet less than half of the girls own a gym membership. not that I am any prince, but my commodity is my brain not my body! But back in the day when I was dancing as a stripper I lived at the gym because I understood hotter body more money. Not that every woman should be skin and bones either my favorite body type is the cheerleader type - not as small as a spinner / flyer - in shape but the girl at the bottom of the pyramid with out any fat the big boned gal that is 100% lean muscle ...

How hard indeed - it is not like everyone and their dog is walking around with a camera - just kick the dirt and shit under the bed before you take the photo ...
I update mine every 2-3 weeks...thanks to the selfie stick!
for me, i has nothing to do with being lazy.. paying for photos, ...

it has all to do with.. if i ever decide to run for political office, no.. but really...
there may be a day when i foster kids and the last thing that i want is my face and body connected to this lifestyle. some men and women can be very vindictive. no thanks!

lets flip the subject.. if ladies can change so much in 4-6 weeks, should we say references should expire then too? lol, ill start another poll.
Yes my pictures are accurate. I don't change much. Most gents say my pictures don't do me justice. I think they are just buttering me up. LOL.
I don't have tats or piercings so I have got them I would def post new pics.
I do own a gym membership. I have a very toned body but I don't eat as healthy as I should so I am not a spinner. I'm not a BBW but I'm not 120 lbs. Having a trim body is more about eating right; anyone can have a strong body no matter your weight. Just thought I would clarify that. I swim along with other cardio 5x a week and strength train 3x a week.
I update a New Pic Typically EVERY week
I Adore Role-Play & sexy little get ups to get him up.....