Just showing love to the guys who send respectful first contact p.m.'s

You guys are the real MVP's. Thanks a zillion to the respectful hobbyists who contact us ladies and provide the necessary screening info without us having to pull teeth.

YOU ALL DESERVE A MEDAL!!!

Loved hanging out with you in Austin a few months ago.
I do totally agree and salute these gents as well. So few exist unfortunately but to the ones who do... Thank you !
I always send respectful first PMs and include all information a girls asks for in my first PM. After all, first impressions are everything. In fact I send you one in the beginning of Sept Brooklynn and you never read it. Guess sometimes it's the providers who don't seem to care enough too.

I do totally agree and salute these gents as well. So few exist unfortunately but to the ones who do... Thank you ! Originally Posted by BrooklynnSunShine
I have no reason not to be respectful!!!
And, in a similar vein...

Many thanks to the ladies who respond promptly to our requests!
Lol I didn’t realize some guys just don’t know how to read instructions and follow them. This shit ain’t rocket science. My second encounter was with Brooklynsunshine, looked at her profile did as she asked and BAM.
Our total respect goes to the ladies who juggle so much and recognize the efforts.
Our total respect goes to the ladies who juggle so much and recognize the efforts. Originally Posted by 69bobby69
I like this guy
I always follow their showcases. It makes for a much better experience. Plus any of the ladies I get to meet in person at the socials is always a plus!
Lol I didn’t realize some guys just don’t know how to read instructions and follow them. This shit ain’t rocket science. My second encounter was with Brooklynsunshine, looked at her profile did as she asked and BAM. Originally Posted by 8o88arker
I've always gotten positive feedback from my initial messages. Always respectful, short with all their requests and straight to the point. Pretty much got to see whoever I wanted to as long as the schedules lined up. Only had a couple of rare cases where they never responded.

It is sometimes scary what some of the ladies have told me what other guys have sent. Don't know how you ladies put up with that bullshit at times.
I've never understood a gent, that - wanting to do what we want to do, would be anything BUT respectful to a potential Provider. Some guys...