Still missin' you guys.....

HELLO TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON THE MISSISSIPPI COAST....I'M STILL MISSIN' YOU GUYS!!!!....HOPE TO BE ABLE TO PLAN A VACATION THAT WAY SOON WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT IN LATE MAY....SO HOPEFULLY I WILL BE SPENDING MY JUNE B-DAY IN GULFPORT.....YEAH!!!!!....CANT WAIT!!!!
I've been wondering how u were doing cutie! Miss ya over here!
Mina, were you laying down when you took your avatar pic? I feel like a kid with an etchasketch ............
Lol no, I was bored in Charlotte and my iPhone screen is cracked so I had to turn my phone and it made me cocked
terri, look forward to your return so I can get caught up on Corpus. That's where i was born.
Hey Teri, Glad to see you may make a Coast run on your B-Day.. Hope you have a good visit.
Teri, I don't think anyone would mind you visiting the coast, as you are a lovely lady!
Hey Teri!! I'd love to see you on your visit!
Hey Mina...lookin' lovely as always!!! Miss you also... It is goin ok over here....I just miss MS so much....I will be sure to let everyone no when my trip is a go.....looks like I will be meeting a few new playmates....YEAH!!! We will for sure have to play...!!! XOXO