Appointment Type: Other
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: n/a
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: dido
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: fat not the real her in the pics also she has a mommy tummy and into beating a mans balls/pain like almost near death type of sex (can't breath) basically , bls=Ball licking and sucking, cbt=(Cock and ball torture: application of clamps, cages, weights, wax, etc to male genitals as either punishment or tease and denial. Can be dangerous.), but good for those who like that kind of stuff.
Recommendation: No
Red flags all over this one. Someone has issues and chose the perfect immature way to air them.
not a review
Lol i think it's pretty easy to put the pieces together. Love that description though lol.
Even I have to call BS on this one!
This is a non-review. Moved to Coed.
  • Laz
  • 11-22-2013, 02:54 PM
The description in the review does not match the person I met.
  • Bazoo
  • 11-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Nova is one of the best providers i've ever met.
Red flags all over this one. Someone has issues and chose the perfect immature way to air them. Originally Posted by PDid
Agreed.

KKA
Review says the lady is Afro American

Showcase says the lady is Hispanic

I say bullshit!!!
I agree, I've met her in person, description is not accurate at all. I gotta call B/S on this one.
Originally Posted by e_l traveler
HAHAHAHA!! Clearly another gentleman trying to ruin a perfectly amazing woman's reputation because of issues only known to himself. I've seen her showcase, and GIRL...you are HOTT! I'd hit it.
LoL!
The description in the review does not match the person I met. Originally Posted by Laz
+1

Your right. I don't think Nova has anything to worry about.