Where did the money that Hunter failed to pay taxes on come from.

And how much was it.

These are important questions because we need to know how much was kicked back to Joe Biden.

Also, since a Hunter is a admitted criminal, he should be hauled before Congress and be compelled to testify about all of his financial dealings, and how many bribes have been accepted by his Dad from those who gave him jobs when he was admitting to being on drugs at the time.
George Soros...he has all the money
From Diaper Don and the Trump family
Well thought out smart-ass answers. NOT!
I tought Al Capone went to Alcatraz for the same kind of charges . . .Income Tas Evasion and gun crimes.

Was it because he was Italian?
And what about that 2+ BILLION that went to Jared while he was part of the Presidential entourage?
And what about that 2+ BILLION that went to Jared while he was part of the Presidential entourage? Originally Posted by chefnerd

I'm tempted to call this whataboutism but you kind of already did.
And what about that 2+ BILLION that went to Jared while he was part of the Presidential entourage? Originally Posted by chefnerd
... Jared PAYED taxes on it.

... WHAT does Jared have to do with Hunter Biden
not paying his taxes??

#### Salty
I too would want to know that. n. n. n.n .

And the Clintons.

And how did a "community organizer" wind up living life among the beautiful people on Martha's Vinyard?

At least the Kennedy compound was funded through honost work; running rum in from Caneda.
I tought Al Capone went to Alcatraz for the same kind of charges . . .Income Tas Evasion and gun crimes.

Was it because he was Italian? Originally Posted by ICU 812
yep, plus he consistently made an ass out of the Government.
The whole world knows the answer to the ops question, while you are investigating ask how was the money distributed????