Hello Austin gents. Possible visit?

Hello gents,

My name is Trophie, I'm a very outgoing young lady who love's to have a good time. I cater to generous upscale gentlemen who have a desire to be pampered and treated like a king.

I am mature drama free 22 year old beauty, I stand 5'7", 120 lbs (spinner build) my measurements are 32B-28-34. I have brown hair and brown eyes that will melt your soul.

I'm planing on making a trip to the Capitol and I was wondering how would a girl like me be received in Austin.

Please look at my website or showcase to see if we mesh and if so I'm taking pre-bookings right now.

I hoping to come 1/25 and 1/26.

I hope to hear from you guys soon.
Hiya' Trophie Girl!

I'm surprised at the lack of responses. Austin's usually very friendly to pretty young ladies such as yourself.

Maybe you should head down to San Antonio instead. {grins}

Take care and best of luck.

Regards,
SKF
please come to austin!
@ SofaKing, I may have to take you up on that offer "wink"

@ Valdimore, I would love to come to Austin sweetie, I hope I get enough interest from you guys.
I was told that Austin guys like to party and have fun with pretty girls.

Are those guys not here on ECCIE?
Are those guys not here on ECCIE? Originally Posted by Trophie Girl
Offering an Intro Tour Rate & half hour sessions might help...
yes trophie........ i would agree with elephant. not so hot experiences with touring girls. even had one touring girl from DFW talk shit about austin guys (in an email) cuz not enough prebooked at her 250 rate with not so glowing reviews.....