whiskers?

How do the ladies feel about a days shade?
Or a full set?
I was kinda wondering about their thoughts on full beards. I recently toyed with growing one but ended up shaving it because it was more grey than my hair so it made me look older.
I personally don't mind facial hair unless it's extremely coarse. Sand paper face DOES NOT feel good during DATY. It causes raw spots and can be a very painful experience considering how sensitive the area is.

A nice goatee can be a plus from time to time during DATY as long as the hair is softer. It gives a little tickle sensation when your working on the clit and I enjoy grinding my kitty against it. he he

I don't mind a full well kept beard either as long as it's not stiff like a wire brush. lol There are pros and cons for facial hair guys. Only you know how coarse the hair on your face is and should consider that and how it can rub a lady wrong in the wrong areas and cause her pain. I normally say something if I'm hurting due to that fact and most guys respect how I feel.
It's sexy on some men...
I have a goatee about 7-8 inches long from the bottom of my chin it's not coarse I guess it's more of a fanny tickler at daty lol

I could grow a full beard but it just gets to damn ichy
I luv a soft trimmed beard or goatee!!

I especially like the zz top looking ones!
I grew a goatee, use some conditioner on it regularly seems to help. After it breaks over it's soft for most part unless you have hog hair.

No complaints so far!

HAIL!