Arkansas Gang Bang

Ok. So I posted about this about a year ago and my inbox has recently had members asking about it again. So in light of this I'm ready to set one up probably in mid April. I will have a few requirements in order to make this work.

1. All gentlemen wanting to participate will be required to see me in a one on one session first. I would like to know each and everyone participating on a personal level to ensure my own safety during the session. I do not wish to come into this blind.

2. The GB will be a 2 hour session where I will run my 2 hours for 400 special rate.

3. All Gentlemen must be willing to review the session

I will obtain a safe discreet location for this to happen. It will be prebooked and confirmed prior to the set date. If you are interested please pm me.

Xo Xo
TK
Bumping this to the top.
Everyone get your scroguards ready.
It sounds like it could be a lot of fun!

@Trinity - I would consider asking for a good faith deposit to cover your accommodation costs & time. Just my opinion, but I foresee some guys getting cold feet at the last minute and I'm sure there can only be a limited number of invites... No shows/last minute cancellations = lost money.

I'm really not trying to rain on anyone's naked parade! Just being practical.
Members are reminded of Guideline # 30.

ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
In keeping with this Guideline, the "event" has been announced.

Any further discussions should be handled back channel.

Please feel free to contact the OP.

Thread Closed.

Biomed1