When Kourtneyk gets bored....

Well I'm bored and nobody is calling to FU**.. So I figured I'd take some slutty pictures to entertain ME...😉... And maybe you....

Love this Bitch Kourtneyk...😄😃😂😂😂
XOXOXO
Ummmm. Ok. And the slutty pics are where?
I believe this guy ^^ wants more skin, Kourtney.
I believe this guy ^^ wants more skin, Kourtney. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well I would love to show him more skin & then some but Thts for BCD... Wats the fun and excitement About me baring it all right here in the coed-discussion. I'm a Teaser and a Pleaser & Thts just the teaser part trying to maybe Intice one of these gentlemen to come try out the pleaser in me...😄😉...
Ummmm. Ok. And the slutty pics are where? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Lol yes tht is ur average girl next door FB pic now days... U have to come see me to get the good stuff and see the slutty pics😉
Ummmm. Ok. And the slutty pics are where? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
[/IMG]
[/IMG] Originally Posted by KourtneyK
Sorry I messed up the first try... This probably isn't slutty enough and won't help either but I tried...😄😊😉

Looking good to me Kourtney! !
Freakin' HOT!!
Ty guys. I try to keep it right and tight...����
your lips look perfect. The lipstick,black bra,red panties.very hot!!!
your lips look perfect. The lipstick,black bra,red panties.very hot!!! Originally Posted by peter north77
Thank you😊... Red is my favorite color.
Looking good sweetie.
The lipstick is very pretty
  • mwise
  • 03-11-2015, 01:34 PM
How about an ass shot with a thong? :P