ScroGuard??

Does anybody use those Scroguard things advertised on here?

Just curious. Anybody???
I saw that advertised on one of the Eccie banners a while back, and thought what the hell?? Lol. It's hilarious.

If you have a scroguard and schedule with me, my IOP is out the window. I couldn't possibly contain my laughter.
If anyone feels the need for that - they are definitely meeting with the wrong providers.
If anyone feels the need for that - they are definitely meeting with the wrong providers. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged

Most definitely.
This just fucking hilarious
For years, it has been showing up in my ads and I have always wondered, who the Hell is buying this thing? There is no way I would use one and if I did, like you Ginger, my IOP would be out the window too.
For years, it has been showing up in my ads and I have always wondered, who the Hell is buying this thing? There is no way I would use one and if I did, like you Ginger, my IOP would be out the window too. Originally Posted by jim1995
It's not worth it, hun. You give the best BFE.
This just fucking hilarious Originally Posted by nwaarguy
I would imagine that's what mormons wear when they fuck
OMG I about died with laughter! I can't even imagine what experience happened to the inventor to decide this product was needed. "Hi Folks, how many times have you been with a lady and taken a trip south, only to find some critters running around and a couple of oozing wounds. Normally that would give one pause, but worry no more because with Scro-Guard you don't need to miss a beat! And when you're done just soak it in Clorox for a week and you're good to go!"