made you wanna hurl?

don't ask me why, but was thinking about one of my first experiences with a 'professional'
a stripper i met at the cheyenne just out of fort smith. cute little thing. very conflicted on going ho.
meet a couple times away from the club and this time she tells me she's been wanting to do something for me. she has me sit in the armchair and from across the room peels down to her birthday suit. comes across to me slowly and gets in my lap. this was going pretty good.
she starts sort of twerking and gets herself upside down with her ass right under my face. was also seeming pretty good.
then i saw the dried shit flakes around her butt hole.
suddenly things stopped going so good. at least for me.
not wanting to be an ass about her ass i let it slide. but we never saw each other again. though she did ask me to wire her money once.

was just wondering what sort of hygiene disasters some of you folks have endured. hoping the ladies will chime in too.

so wash your butts and brush your teeth.
don't ask me why, but was thinking about one of my first experiences with a 'professional'
a stripper i met at the cheyenne just out of fort smith. cute little thing. very conflicted on going ho.
meet a couple times away from the club and this time she tells me she's been wanting to do something for me. she has me sit in the armchair and from across the room peels down to her birthday suit. comes across to me slowly and gets in my lap. this was going pretty good.
she starts sort of twerking and gets herself upside down with her ass right under my face. was also seeming pretty good.
then i saw the dried shit flakes around her butt hole.
suddenly things stopped going so good. at least for me.
not wanting to be an ass about her ass i let it slide. but we never saw each other again. though she did ask me to wire her money once.

was just wondering what sort of hygiene disasters some of you folks have endured. hoping the ladies will chime in too.

so wash your butts and brush your teeth. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I think this is the most disgusting thing I've ever read. Gross!!!
Maybe it was chocolate.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (21.3 KB, 280 views)
shit flakes LMAO

If you're going to do ass play or even if you aren't, probably best to do a little cleaning up, maybe a light enema.
Little bits of attached toilet paper are always a nice touch
There was an entire thread dedicated to this in the national forum not too long ago. I was too disgusted to read all of it, but needless to say, some people in the hobby are just nasty. It's not asking too much to expect that both client and provider are very clean for the appointment.
Little bits of attached toilet paper are always a nice touch Originally Posted by Rockydoc
At least it shows they tried...
LOL, good thread!
I've hit the Hershey highway a few times and made an immediate U-turn.

HAIL!
Yep trips up muddy roads are to be avoided