What's The Etiquette On Waiting?

Just wondering what the etiquette on waiting for a response on request for an appointment ? My thought is probably 72 hrs. After all there are only 7days in a week. And what if that's a no go?
No Soup for you!!!! NEXT!!!
No Soup for you!!!! NEXT!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
This particular provider is going to be visiting at end of week and has not logged onto p411 since Thursday . Same answer ?
That sort of depends on when and how far in advance you are requesting an appointment. If it is same day, I might say something like "...please let me know in the next hour if you are available..." If it is in the next few days, I might say something like "...could you please let me know by tomorrow afternoon if we can get together on..."
There are only two Providers I would book more than a couple days out and that is Melina of SA and a now retired Alyssa of Austin.

I dont see how anyone can predict what is going to happen 3 weeks from now
I''ll give them 24 hrs max, then move on.

Rocker
For text messages, I expect a response within 48 hrs. For PM's and emails, 72 hrs is about right.
Another way to ask perhaps the same question is... What is the etiquette on responding?
I decided Rocker is more than fair 24 hr. So I scheduled another provider .

Another way to ask perhaps the same question is... What is the etiquette on responding? Originally Posted by austinkboy

That Is A VERY GOOD Question KBoy -

I Am NOT Sure If You Are Implying For Us To Respond To You

OR For You To Respond To Us, BUT Like In ANY BUSINESS -

Going Either Way (Us To You/You To Us) It Is ONLY Courteous

To Respond Within 24 Hours, And At The MOST 48 Hours.

This TOO Is A Business, AND SHOULD Be Attended To As One.

Just My Opinion~

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FLOWER,

Lilly

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR "LILLY EXPERIENCE" LATELY

Thanks Lilly , I was hoping more providers would chime in.
Now days with smart phone an mobile email I always make sure I get back as soon as possible be it for an appointment request or for a reference. I will always get back at least within 24 hours.
Professional standard expectation for email reply is generally 24 hours. Of course, whether that applies to this industry is up to you.
It was actually a p411 appointment request for Katerina she's supposed to be here Friday . But I haven't heard anything , so I moved on.
  • Paven
  • 01-29-2012, 10:22 PM
If it took me 24 hours to reply back to someone, I had better be laying in a ditch somewhere. I don't even have a Smart phone but I do have email and always get back to an inquiry either within a few minutes but never more than 3-4 hours, unless it's hair day lol then it could be up to 6 hours.

RB-I have fellas book in advance from a week to a months time all of the time.