stds in the hobby

this particular incident happened to me a couple months ago...

saw a well reviewed provider, havent made a review about it though...

i got a bbbj from her and cfs. a week after-i had symptoms...went to the doctor and i had chlamydia. got the meds for it and a week later it was gone.

now i knew it was from her because i hadnt touched anyone without a condom before for a few months previously. even bj was cbj before that day. i decided to go for it and that happens! chances of getting it from oral contact to genitals is rare but it still does happen.

my question is: in that particular situation- do you warn others that have seen her recently or tell her yourself to get it checked out? im not going to EVER be the kind of person that will publicly out someone, so whats the correct conduct? id want to know if i had something after being w a provider.

looking forward to all your responses!
Be aware you can have an infection for an extended time period and not have any symptoms. Months, even years are possible. This exact thing has happened before and it turned out he had the infection for a long time but no systoms till just before he posted. He named a provider he thought had given it to him and almost ruined the providers name even though she turned out to be non-infected.

Contact the provider at once and lt her know whats up. Ask her to let you know what her test results are in case its not her. It is up to you if you wish to contact her customers you know of.

You are not allowed to post about anyone elses health issues on here. Alerts for this are NOT allowed. Only she can post that she has or had an infection just like you did for you.
A condom is not an "end all" for STDs, as an example, a guy may have genital warts and that condom will not cover all the area affected therefore the warts are passed to their sexual partner.

IMO, I would tell every partner I have had recent "activity" with in like a 90 day span to let them know to get tested as well, but I would do it in private and away from this board, hopefully, a little medication will cure the problem.
Good question. As I understand it, it is against the rules to speculate on the possible medical conditions of other board members. On the other hand, this is an "information exchange" and that is valuable information. I should think it prudent to find a way to connect the dots, perhaps in the Men's Lounge, without actually placing blame.
Well. Getting an std like chlamydia is impossible when wearing a condom. I wasn't talking about warts or herpes. And I know I didn't get it from anyone else because I hadn't had sex or a bj withOUT a condom for seriously over 3 mos prior. The chances or chlamydia showing up randomly after 3 mos of being dormant are slim to none.

Anyways. I guess I'll contact her and see what she thinks. The problem is long gone, just thought about it again today and figured I'd get some opinions.
Not bashing you, but if it is impossible to get chlamydia while wearing a condom, and you say you have symptoms of it, then it would be safe to say you had BBFS with someone who does, unless she has chlamydia in her mouth and you got it from her doing a BBBJ. But I am glad the problem is gone, at least for you! Like I said contact her, since you say she is the only one you have had sexual contact with in the recent past and give her the news, or better yet, show her the medical receipts, and as I also said, do it privately between the two of you.
I think it would be best to let the lady. Not in an accusatory fashion, but more so informatory. That way she can get it checked out just to be sure that is your source before any nasty rumors get spread. Let her know definitely.
I'm thinking it came from the bbbj... The fs was w a condom. And to be honest. The last time I had bbfs...whew that was like a year ago. I don't have a SO.
I think it would be best to let the lady. Not in an accusatory fashion, but more so informatory. That way she can get it checked out just to be sure that is your source before any nasty rumors get spread. Let her know definitely. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Makes sense. I'll message her today.
I understand the thoughts being expressed here but There shouldn't be any doubt where something like this comes from. When the symptoms happen just a wk later. ESP when I haven't slept with someone or gotten a bj unprotected in over a year
Entirely plausible. She sucked off some infected dude just before you arrived, then applied her chlamydia infested mouth onto your pristine penis and thereby infected it. No biggy. You survived. It's not going to stop the rest of us from getting BBBJ's though.
this particular incident happened to me a couple months ago...

saw a well reviewed provider, havent made a review about it though...

i got a bbbj from her and cfs. a week after-i had symptoms...went to the doctor and i had chlamydia. got the meds for it and a week later it was gone.

now i knew it was from her because i hadnt touched anyone without a condom before for a few months previously. even bj was cbj before that day. i decided to go for it and that happens! chances of getting it from oral contact to genitals is rare but it still does happen.

my question is: in that particular situation- do you warn others that have seen her recently or tell her yourself to get it checked out? im not going to EVER be the kind of person that will publicly out someone, so whats the correct conduct? id want to know if i had something after being w a provider.

looking forward to all your responses! Originally Posted by 540im
This topic has posted before. It ruined business and the names of the providers.
To create a new handle and post about it when you weren't sure if she is the one spreads to you or not. Best you should contact the person frist. Somehow when people read your reviews will definitely know who she is. Pls be careful about it. Hurting a provider's business for no reason is really sucks!
Entirely plausible. She sucked off some infected dude just before you arrived, then applied her chlamydia infested mouth onto your pristine penis and thereby infected it. No biggy. You survived. It's not going to stop the rest of us from getting BBBJ's though. Originally Posted by Blubba
Totally understandable haha. Excuse me though while I sit out the bbbj for a few months though. More for y'all
This topic has posted before. It ruined business and the names of the providers.
To create a new handle and post about it when you weren't sure if she is the one spreads to you or not. Best you should contact the person frist. Somehow when people read your reviews will definitely know who she is. Pls be careful about it. Hurting a provider's business for no reason is really sucks! Originally Posted by kaykay
Like I said before. I'm not the type to publicly out someone like that. ANd. I never got to makin a review about her.
Like I said before. I'm not the type to publicly out someone like that. ANd. I never got to makin a review about her. Originally Posted by 540im
I'm sorry for doubting you but pls do contact her.