Dennis Rd Fall 2016 Thread

New thread for Dennis Rd / Royal / also some discussion of Harry Hines, Walnut Hill, Overlake Rd areas

On dennis today at the corner gas station there was a very thin latina / tan white girl with dyed maroonish hair. said she was homeless. was suspicious of me and would not give cell phone or take a ride with me because she never saw me before. anyone know her?
Thick we on Dennis lane..
She's a scam...she took 40 dollars and then just got out of my car when I got to a stop sign
Thick wsw*
Beware the ones that hang out at the gas station with a group around... they like to play the game as jnibble says. Stick with the walkers on the periphery of that area
yah I did that man, I never go to those fucken gas stations, well i'm gonna steer clear from street walkers for now, and just go to the amps
I also avoid those stations. And from RoyAL to Satsuma is very conspicous. So I tend to use the side streets even up to M6. I have had good luck close to M6 since some of them have their in all there. Just like Diamong that I wrote a review of yesterday.
  • yambs
  • 10-20-2016, 05:29 PM
I also avoid those stations. And from RoyAL to Satsuma is very conspicous. So I tend to use the side streets even up to M6. I have had good luck close to M6 since some of them have their in all there. Just like Diamong that I wrote a review of yesterday. Originally Posted by UTR4Passion
grissom lane?
Yes, the west side of HD.
I spotter somebody new, tonight at the pecan co. She entered north at the apart men's and walked south. She was AA, slim and hot with autumn thigh-high boots and a tight blue dress.
anyone know either of these two girls?
http://imgur.com/a/zOCR7

just hood rat junkie girls? or providers?
just hood rat junkie girls? or providers? Originally Posted by Diabetes
is there a difference? got to support the habit... roll the window down and give them a shout... I am sure both are in play...
pretty sure i have seen both get into a car or two.

on a side note, I was out at dennis the other day, there was a girl working, who I am honestly not sure is even 18, so be careful. she had a small petite body, her face looked young, and the guy she was handing money off to seemed early 20s

As far as the girls at the stations, I have had goodluck with them.
I did a short drive up Dennis the other day, for the Hell of it.. never had before.. I would be afraid to pick someone up by car, just driving up.. I think if I tried anything, it would be:

stop and eat at one of the 2 small restaurants.. look around, see if anything wanders my way.. or..

park somewhere close.. and walk up and down Dennis.. daytime only.. if something looks good and available, negotiate, do "the test", have her walk to your car. lots of day laborers around, easy enough to blend in.

sure, Cops could watch, see her walk to your car.. but you could in turn follow them, unless they are well-hidden. if the cops stop you while driving, there's a whole lot of charges they can make up.
I did a short drive up Dennis the other day, for the Hell of it.. never had before.. I would be afraid to pick someone up by car, just driving up.. I think if I tried anything, it would be:

stop and eat at one of the 2 small restaurants.. look around, see if anything wanders my way.. or..

park somewhere close.. and walk up and down Dennis.. daytime only.. if something looks good and available, negotiate, do "the test", have her walk to your car. lots of day laborers around, easy enough to blend in.

sure, Cops could watch, see her walk to your car.. but you could in turn follow them, unless they are well-hidden. if the cops stop you while driving, there's a whole lot of charges they can make up. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So true, also there are crime cameras on the traffic lights between Dennis: one on royal lane facing the gas station and Dennis the other on North Haven light and Dennis intersection.

Hot bed for LE patrol l
I do business with the auto shop on Dennis road. Used to frequent the sw's years ago on HH. For me the risks on Dennis, outweigh the potential for fun. In addition, all that I usually see out there are fat ugly girls.

IMHO

Crzy
Agreed with all of you. SW is a bit too risky for me, but I am in the area frequently for work. The talent has seemed to decline and I see the cameras and busts constantly. Unmarked and marked cars much more frequently in the area it seems. Risk outweighs the reward currently.