Newbie Reference Question

Just started here, trying to make a jump from AMP to Providers since you can actually see pictures beforehand.

Most providers ask for 2 or more references. What did you guys do when you started out?
Preferred411
Just started here, trying to make a jump from AMP to Providers since you can actually see pictures beforehand.

Most providers ask for 2 or more references. What did you guys do when you started out? Originally Posted by ForgottenXXX

Personally I found a newbie friendly provider and saw her. She wasn't someone who would have been my first or even my tenth choice, and the session was not much fun (I did not review that session, but if I had it would have been a VERY entertaining read). That let me see a provider who only wanted one reference. After that it was pretty easy sailing from there on out.

Just do a provider search for the phrase "newbie friendly" or put out an ISO and be prepared to kiss a frog before you get a princess. Good luck!
Don't think Preferred411 is your golden ticket. I contacted a provider once, and she told me I needed references or P411. Since I had no references, I went with P411. After being verified I contacted the provider again, and she said that was still not enough I needed references. That happened to me with more than one provider. And here's the deal, I only wanted to get together with a very select few providers. All of them wanted references regardless of P411. So, for me it was a complete waste of money.
Hmm thanks for the advice guys
p411 has been the way to go for me. Sign up, see a couple newbie friendly providers that use it and ask for ok. Then you are good to go for the rest. There are a few that want many oks, but most will do with 2 or three.

Then write reviews here and if you need to PM some that aren't on p411 they will look at your profile and you'll have some cred that way and you'll already have a few under your belt that can give you references if needed.
If you're in the right part of town (N. Dallas), SexyAnastasia is n00b-friendly, prompt with providing references, decent looking, good at what she does, and affordable (esp. The QV). Also pretty readily available on short notice. She was my no-reference go-to, and it was good enough that I've seen her a couple more times since.