For those that have seen TS providers...

So I will have a few days available to hobby next week and I think I will finally take the plunge and see a TS. I've been thinking about it for awhile now, but I haven't been able to get enough nerve to do it for several obvious reasons.

I've been doing research on this board narrowing down who I will go with. It's a little hard with TS, because reviews are limited and it seems most of them only use backpage. I've been in the hobby a few years now, but only with GG and always stayed away from backpage.

Anyways I've narrowed it down to:

TS Jessica doll
TS Sabrina
TS Ivonne

I'm still a little undecided who I will go with out of those 3, so any advice would be appreciated. Im also still undecided if I will try bottom or strictly top the whole time. I've never had anything more than fingers, so I was thinking of buying a dildo to test myself out and prepare myself if I do go down that road. I may save being a bottom for my 2nd visit.

Sorry if I'm rambling, it's probably my nervousness. I will def need to smoke and/or drink some before the real deal to calm myself down lol.

Anyways, any tips or advice for a first timer for their first session?

One thing I was thinking was maybe getting my own hotel room instead of going to their incall. Maybe having them come to me might help me relax more. Spending the cash would be worth it.
I recommend noelia which you can find on backpage. She was my first and inhave seen her 4 times since. I have never seen any ither provider a second time so i definitely enjoyed. I have never tried being a bottom as a finger was more than enough for me. She is hot and really freindly. My two cents
If you are wanting to be topped I think Jessica and Ivonne are not good options.

I have seen both Ivonne and Noelia. Both are excellent options. I prefer Ivonne as she is a little more anxious to please. The only negative to her is that she is all the way in Arlington, although she has been in Dallas a bunch lately. Either way you cant go wrong if you want to top.
My two cents first time top only and yeah good idea getting your own room to improve comfort level. Avoid the AA providers for a first experience ....that's level 3 stuff and your at level 1. Some TS are top only so make sure you get it straight what you want before everyone gets naked.
If you are wanting to be topped I think Jessica and Ivonne are not good options.

I have seen both Ivonne and Noelia. Both are excellent options. I prefer Ivonne as she is a little more anxious to please. The only negative to her is that she is all the way in Arlington, although she has been in Dallas a bunch lately. Either way you cant go wrong if you want to top. Originally Posted by morpheus160
Thanks for the reply!

Yes, after giving more thought I don't think I will bottom until I have a little more ts experience. I won't my first time. I'm still not 100% sure if I'll even be into to it, so I'll stick to top for now.

I didn't realize Ivonne was Arlington. That might eliminate her since I'm in Plano.
any current reviews of these ladies?
Is there anyone that's seen both Jessica and Sabrina?
Is this TSNoelia
http://noelia.transsexualforyou.com/ Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
Thats her.
Is there anyone that's seen both Jessica and Sabrina? Originally Posted by Hotsauce0376
I have seen both. Jessica is a lot more effeminate than Sabrina. While very pretty, Sabrina was just a little more aggressive than Jessica, almost a little too masculine. Regardless, I had a good time with her.

Jessica is also only a bottom I believe.
I have seen both. Jessica is a lot more effeminate than Sabrina. While very pretty, Sabrina was just a little more aggressive than Jessica, almost a little too masculine. Regardless, I had a good time with her.

Jessica is also only a bottom I believe. Originally Posted by morpheus160
Not that you can tell someone's personality from pictures, but I would've guessed Sabrina is a little more aggressive. Thanks for the responses!
Just saw sabrina...not your best option for first top experience as she is well above average down there. I had a great time with her though
As previously mentioned Ivonne seems eager to please. She may or may not be able to top. She was very feminine the last time I saw her.
yes - if Ivonne had an office here in Dallas (!) I'd be on that every two weeks! Arlington is just too far from far East Dallas ...