The coolest thing my SO ever did sexually...

I was just reading in another section about a guys wife wanting to moonlight with a provider as a "guest star" in a MFF threesome. Very cool and liberated - for the both of them.

Then I started thinking about some of the cool things my current SO and past SO's have done.

I'll go first and let's see if this is interesting...

My current SO calls the week of her period "Blowjob Week". And she means it. Awesome.

My High School Sweetheart wouldn't do anal sex, and I was curious about trying it. She had a friend who said she did it and enjoyed it, so she asked her to do it with me. The friend agreed. That was my first anal. With my girlfriend sitting in the next room. When we walked out, she smiled and said "Was it fun?"...

Anyone else got good SO stories?
The coolest thing my wife has ever done sexually for me was:
Leave town for the weekend so I could spend the whole weekeknd at 13th Floor with Dragonfly.
The coolest thing an SO ever did for me. <-----click there Originally Posted by Reese Foster
pretty damn hot!!!!!
now that you have me all worked up,i need to rub one out...thanks reese!!!
i wish a certain married male friend of mine would ask me to do that!!!!
Cool things my SO has done:

1) Blindfolded gang bang for my birthday - all nicely equipped
2) Took me on a clothing-optional sailboat cruise
3) Arranged another birthday gangbang, laid back, drank and beer, while smiling and watching me.

I love my life!
My GF in college asked me to spend a night over in her dorm (all women) room for my birthday, her roommate and suite mates had left for the weekend. So that Thursday night after a nice romp we ended up falling asleep, only to be woken up by her roommate giving me a BJ and my GF eating her from behind. Then all of the sudden her suite mates came in and joined the party. It was one of the greatest nights of my life but also one of the most confusing. I learned several things the next day:

1. It was all planned by the four of them for my birthday.
2. All four of them have been having sex with each other for the past couple of months.
3. I was to be the first of the BF's to get the special birthday gift. Thank God my birthday was in December.
4. One nasty teen can turn the inexperienced teens into sex maniacs if you stick them in a room long enough. My GF's roommate was very promiscuous and all the other girls were quite innocent at the beginning of the semester.
5. Anything over one person (not including me) is sensory overload for me. We all went at it for about 3 hours and I think i came only once. I was too busy watching and touching and everything was such a blur that it was hard to take everything in that was happening.

Like I said it was one of the greatest nights of my life visually, but I get more pleasure and satisfaction out of one.
Damn... Those make "Blowjob Week" sound super mild.
I swear I date the wrong men ugh lol
If I had Blowjob Week from my SO, we wouldn't be separated right now and I would probably have never crossed into Hobbyland...

I'd take Blowjob Week any day over that one time memory, but I don't think I can ever leave Hobbyland now that I've visited
Well, I won't deny that Blowjob Week is awesome.

It's just the non-Blowjob Weeks that really get to me!

Thank God for this site on those weeks...
The coolest thing my wife has ever done sexually for me was:
Leave town for the weekend so I could spend the whole weekeknd at 13th Floor with Dragonfly. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
If you spend that much time at the 13th Floor then we have to know each other. LOL...

Mine introduced me to swinging and lots of hot girls to fuck since. It's the gift that keeps giving and giving with no end in sight.
I have definitely dated the wrong women.
Oh trust me, she has no idea about the favor she did for me.

In reality, my wife is so cool, well, you remember the foot of snow we had a couple of years ago? Uh huh, last time I asked her for sex. Thats how cold, I mean cool she is.
Hmmm, first wife I refer to as "the ironbox" and for good reason. So not much there. So on to the next one, 17 years my junior and the closest thing to a full blown nympho I've ever been with.

Blowjob week when on her period? Check for 12 years.....
"Honey, I got a new XXX movie, want to watch it naked?" Check
"Honey, check out this bondage site, do you want to tie me up?" Check
And the best for last....
"Honey, my cute little friend likes you, do you want her to join us tonight?" Check!

How to chose which is the coolest? Damn if I know.
Blowjob week when on her period? Check for 12 years.....
"Honey, I got a new XXX movie, want to watch it naked?" Check
"Honey, check out this bondage site, do you want to tie me up?" Check
And the best for last....
"Honey, my cute little friend likes you, do you want her to join us tonight?" Check!

How to chose which is the coolest? Damn if I know. Originally Posted by Brass Balls
So I have to ask...if you have all that at your disposal, why are you HERE? lol