Ramblings of an idiot

• L.A.
  • 07-20-2011, 06:31 PM
I scanned thru the 100's of ads on here and something about yours caught my attention.
I read your ad, I clicked on your showcase, I visited your website and I'm still interested.
I looked up all of your posts to see what your posting style was like.
I read your previous ads.
I see if you are on any other sites.
I looked up all of your reviews I could find and maybe pm'd the reviewer if I had some questions.
I'm still interested
I send you a pm or a p411 request and HOPE to hear back from you.
I get screened...we agree on a time and place.
I wait 3 long long long days while the anticipation builds.
I take a vacation day to come see you.
I find a way to secretly acquire that "donation"
I drive an hour to get there and likely an hour and a half to get home in traffic.

Maybe you see a couple of clients a day. I see a couple of providers every 3 or 4 months. It is a BIG deal for me to choose you and then to make everything happen to actually come see you. If the session is less than stellar for me I have to wait a couple of months to have another. If the session is great then it's almost as difficult since I know I won't be able to see you again for a while.
I think I wrote this partially because of the "had a bad day" thread. This is not a reply to that specific provider or any specific provider but it made me think about what we go thru.

Hey I chose you! It could have been anybody but it was you. Be happy! Be flattered! Make sure the choice I made was a great one!

PS I can only imagine the things providers have to go thru too.

PSS If you dont like what I said....then reread the title
good post, L.A.
Congrats! You just did what a true gentleman should do! You did your homework! I would be most happy and excited that you did all that just for me!
Great Post!
have a good day...
Great post L.A.
Good honest post dude.
I am always flattered and excited when someones chooses to visit me there are many other woman on here so for me to be chosen is very sweet.Being ready and on time is important to me the providers who do not feel there best I fell should take a day off and relax its always special to be chosen am sorry if you have been having a hard time with providers lately
SS
I don't think he has been having issues with ladies (at least I hope not), I think he was just saying for him personally as with many other gents that no one has money to waste on bad sessions. Though he sympathizes with the fact that our emotions play a big part in our time together, as hard as times are,'my bad' just doesn't cut it. I wholeheartedly agree with his sentiment.
  • L.A.
  • 07-21-2011, 04:52 AM
I don't think he has been having issues with ladies (at least I hope not), I think he was just saying for him personally as with many other gents that no one has money to waste on bad sessions. Though he sympathizes with the fact that our emotions play a big part in our time together, as hard as times are,'my bad' just doesn't cut it. I wholeheartedly agree with his sentiment. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
You are correct that I have NOT been personally having any issues.
I've only seen 2 different providers over the last couple of years and they have been some of my favorite sessions in my hobby "career". It has been several years since I've spent time with a provider thinking it was a waste of time, money and emotions.
I scanned thru the 100's of ads on here and something about yours caught my attention.
I read your ad, I clicked on your showcase, I visited your website and I'm still interested.
I looked up all of your reviews I could find and maybe pm'd the reviewer if I had some questions.
I'm still interested
I drive an hour to get there and likely an hour and a half to get home in traffic.

Maybe you see a couple of clients a day. I see a couple of providers every 3 or 4 months. It is a BIG deal for me to choose you and then to make everything happen to actually come see you. If the session is less than stellar for me I have to wait a couple of months to have another. If the session is great then it's almost as difficult since I know I won't be able to see you again for a while.
I think I wrote this partially because of the "had a bad day" thread. This is not a reply to that specific provider or any specific provider but it made me think about what we go thru.

Hey I chose you! It could have been anybody but it was you. Be happy! Be flattered! Make sure the choice I made was a great one!

PS I can only imagine the things providers have to go thru too.

PSS If you dont like what I said....then reread the title Originally Posted by L.A.

I have already said it was a great post..........and after reading it, it does beg the questions, "why do we have YMMV providers?".... "Why do we have providers that, for one reason or another, do not 'get into the session' or go by a script and it shows?" ....

Surely there are other questions to be answered as well or, at least, make you think.
I have already said it was a great post..........and after reading it, it does beg the questions, "why do we have YMMV providers?".... "Why do we have providers that, for one reason or another, do not 'get into the session' or go by a script and it shows?" ....

Surely there are other questions to be answered as well or, at least, make you think. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Some YMMV is unavoidable. There are going to always be cases where you really click, or are really turned off. And when it's really turned off, some ladies can understandably only do so much acting.

But, most of the consistently YMMV girls seem to fall in to 3 categories:

1) You are paying for looks alone. They'll get in to it if they like you, but they feel no need to put in any effort. In heir mind you're lucky to be there.

2) They really don't like providing. They're doing it for whatever reason but wish they weren't. You may catch them on a good day and get a great session, or you may catch them on a bad day and you pay the price. Some of the girls in 1 are also in 2.

3) They are just different. For whatever reason it's like being with a different person depending on any number of factors, most of which the client will never know about. The YMMV level in these girls seems to be the most extreme.

And we have the severe YMMV girls because there are too many guys who will tolerate it.
Good lord, you go through all of that? I just scan bacpage, 90% of the fun is in the hunt and sometimes you get a deer and sometimes you get a buzzard.
I'm still interested
I drive an hour to get there and likely an hour and a half to get home in traffic. Originally Posted by L.A.
Add to the above:
For screening, send 3 references (I don't have them), or...
Have 1 to 5 P411 OKs (I have basic but no OKs), or...
Find a newbie-friendly provider (maybe even someone that wasn't on my list of ladies I would like to see) and be prepared to give out some RL info (not crazy about that idea).
After all this, repeat for plan B in case of a NCNS.

Or, you can do what I do:
Get in my car, drive 30 minutes, and wind up at my favorite SC. The door girls asks for a buck or three, checks to make sure I'm not wearing a t-shirt, and I'm in. Sure, I'm paying more for less activity, but it's easy and available when I'm in the mood.

If I decide I want to step up the level of activity, I could:
Get in my car, drive 30 minutes, and wind up at one of many AMPs. Again, easy and available when you're in the mood.

Perhaps I just don't get it, but I don't see how the indy provider business model manages to work. Not trying to be cynical or confrontational here. Maybe one day I'll take the plunge and give it a try, and then I may find out what I'm missing and why it's worth it. But, for now and from where I sit, it just seems like a huge hill to climb.

PS If you dont like what I said....then reread the title of my post.
Some YMMV is unavoidable. There are going to always be cases where you really click, or are really turned off. And when it's really turned off, some ladies can understandably only do so much acting.

But, most of the consistently YMMV girls seem to fall in to 3 categories:

1) You are paying for looks alone. They'll get in to it if they like you, but they feel no need to put in any effort. In heir mind you're lucky to be there.

2) They really don't like providing. They're doing it for whatever reason but wish they weren't. You may catch them on a good day and get a great session, or you may catch them on a bad day and you pay the price. Some of the girls in 1 are also in 2.

3) They are just different. For whatever reason it's like being with a different person depending on any number of factors, most of which the client will never know about. The YMMV level in these girls seems to be the most extreme.

And we have the severe YMMV girls because there are too many guys who will tolerate it. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Many providers are YMMV to the extreme. If I am lucky to be there with them then they should pay me, if they do not like providing, they should do something else if it is that bad, and if it is a bad day or they are in a bad mood and cannot "change" the attitude for a whole hour before they go back to being miserable, they need to cancel the appt. before they go laughing their way to the bank, I personally cannot afford nor do I appreciate a lady that I am donating MY money to a "bad day". I am really tired of being just a wallet!