Psychic Orgasm - Psycholagny

That is what I teach, but after a client is with me he can't bring himself to say that I do anything remotely kink............... I practise sacred sex and ultimate orgasm...I use electric energy to do healings..... but these friggin clients try to "protect" a healer being known as a from asa BBBJ queen....... amazing.
In hypnosis, no one can make you jump off a bridge or anything against your will. The best analogy is that it is similar to Transcendental Meditation. You try to focus on a different zone to relax or whatever. Auto racers use it to put themselves into a winning (no loser) mindset.
  • WTF
  • 04-14-2011, 07:14 PM
That is what I teach, but after a client is with me he can't bring himself to say that I do anything remotely kink............... I practise sacred sex and ultimate orgasm...I use electric energy to do healings..... but these friggin clients try to "protect" a healer being known as a from asa BBBJ queen....... amazing. Originally Posted by Earthgoddesscarla

Shit I didn't know we were talking about a good bbbj (not that there is a bad one) ....in that case I been hypnotized thousand of times and I'm not even histronic!

In hypnosis, no one can make you jump off a bridge or anything against your will. The best analogy is that it is similar to Transcendental Meditation. You try to focus on a different zone to relax or whatever. Auto racers use it to put themselves into a winning (no loser) mindset. Originally Posted by SR Only

SR, Who wins if all the racers are hypnotized
SR, Who wins if all the racers are hypnotize? Originally Posted by WTF
The fastest one.
In hypnosis, no one can make you jump off a bridge or anything against your will. The best analogy is that it is similar to Transcendental Meditation. You try to focus on a different zone to relax or whatever. Auto racers use it to put themselves into a winning (no loser) mindset. Originally Posted by SR Only

right. :-)
Do you think that anyone can be hypnotized?
Just curious...

C x Originally Posted by Camille
I have never encountered anyone who could not be hypnotized. I have encountered a few people who REFUSED to be hypnotized. When I run into one of these, I do not waste my time on them, when there are far more people there who are able, willing, ready, and EAGER to follow instructions.

And, since the context here is SEXUAL, and the objective is PLEASURE, tell me, honestly: How many times have you encountered someone who, in a sexual situation, did NOT want to experience pleasure?
..... I practise sacred sex and ultimate orgasm... Originally Posted by Earthgoddesscarla
great! sounds awesome! Welcome!
I have never encountered anyone who could not be hypnotized. I have encountered a few people who REFUSED to be hypnotized. When I run into one of these, I do not waste my time on them, when there are far more people there who are able, willing, ready, and EAGER to follow instructions.

And, since the context here is SEXUAL, and the objective is PLEASURE, tell me, honestly: How many times have you encountered someone who, in a sexual situation, did NOT want to experience pleasure? Originally Posted by Sidewinder
I don't think the pleasure part of the issue would concern me.
I can't speak for the men, but I wouldn't let a client hypnotize me. No way no how.
No not anyone can be hypnotized. Only the ones who are not aware of the techniques. Originally Posted by ninasastri
People who are familiar with hypnosis allow themselves to be hypnotized all the time. This is what hypnotherapists do every day.

Consider: A hypnotherapist, in order to get paid, must be able to hypnotize essentially 100% of the people who walk into his/her office, regardless of how much they do or do not know about hypnosis. Admittedly, the deck is at least stacked a little in the hypnotist's favor: when someone calls a hypnotist's office, it is because he's already tried every other thing he could find, and there isn't a category in the Yellow Pages for "Witch Doctor".
Yes that was it. You have been too aware of it. I think i could never be hypnotized too :-). There are studies that show that hypnosis works best with some sort of "hystrionic" personality dispositions. And amazingly also hypnosis works best in front of audiences where the people that get hypnotized are the show. Its best with kind of "actor" characters or easy to manipulate or suggestive influence-able people. I am too much of a control freak to be able to let me be hypnotized. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Without seeing the actual studies, I can't speak in detail. Some of those studies were done by college psychology departments, which means (1) they started with intelligent, well-educated, ADVENTUROUS young adults, (2) what they were really testing was whether the test subject could be hypnotized by a tape recorder, and (3) too frequently, the principal investigator's qualifications, training, and experience as a hypnotist were abysmal at best.

Two remarks about stage hypnosis: First, about 20% of the population will drop like a rock, into profound trance, no matter how good or not so good the hypnotist is. These people are the stage hypnotist's bread and butter. Second, a fair chunk of stage hypnosis adds up to helping the stage subject give him or herself permission to play, freely, in a safe environment.

You claim to be a "control freak". Does this mean you would not be willing to cede even a little control, to allow your lover to give you unexpected pleasure? Every woman has at least one "hot spot", a spot on her body that, when stimulated the way she likes best, gives her incredible pleasure. (Quite a few women are quite pleasantly surprised when you find a hot spot she didn't know she had.) Do you mean you would NOT allow a lover to explore you, to find out what pleasure secrets your nervous system held?
Camille, how about letting a client just put you in a very relaxed altered mental state that would allow you to become much more intensely aroused with a much more powful orgasm. Would you allow that?
You claim to be a "control freak". Does this mean you would not be willing to cede even a little control, to allow your lover to give you unexpected pleasure? Every woman has at least one "hot spot", a spot on her body that, when stimulated the way she likes best, gives her incredible pleasure. (Quite a few women are quite pleasantly surprised when you find a hot spot she didn't know she had.) Do you mean you would NOT allow a lover to explore you, to find out what pleasure secrets your nervous system held? Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Hi Sidewinder,
Thanks for the insights on hypnosis, do you know hypnotherapy by Erickson? That is as far to hypnosis as i have ever come ;-.).

When i meant i am a control freak, i did not mean that i am not able to receiove pleasure or let myself fall into stuff CONSCIOUSNESSLY. I am freaking out about things i am NOT aware off, for example i get panick attacks before a surgery or something that requires anaesthesia. I am not kidding, one time i run of the table short before they wanted to pinch the needle in my arm.
I was abused as a child so for me anything i don`t want or knocks out my consciousness is a big big big big big issue.
I would not let someone hypnotize me. Period. And to the fact of giving or receiveing pleasure: I am all for altered states of consciousness but that does not mean giving up control, it is a chemistry thing and to let it happen you have to be very much in control of yourself and be able to guide it.
I happens with help of others but ultimately its me that gets the orgasm. That is a philosophical question indeed: How much of your orgasm is the other persons input rather than yourselves'
Women who let others control them experience most often very negative side effects energetically. So i try to not do it.
  • WTF
  • 04-16-2011, 08:57 AM
I happens with help of others but ultimately its me that gets the orgasm. That is a philosophical question indeed: How much of your orgasm is the other persons input rather than yourselves'
Women who let others control them experience most often very negative side effects energetically. So i try to not do it. Originally Posted by ninasastri

That is an hypothesis worth testing.
That is an hypothesis worth testing. Originally Posted by WTF

so you`d be my guinea pig?
Nina, I am willing to surrender total control to you to test your "powers".