URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Henrietta
Activities: FIV, breast worship, nipple play
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Fantastic tatted body. All the right curves. Amazing pierced C cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Lap dance prices there are insane. Girl who worked at the club let me know they don't even get 50% of donation.
Lap dance prices there are insane. Girl who worked at the club let me know they don't even get 50% of donation. Originally Posted by JonWood71
Just like a Handy Party?
Do they maybe have raffles?
Have been to those as well. They are terrific and you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Not sure how it even pertains to this thread. You need help. Your obsession is reaching critical mass.
M***** is awsome have seen her as well such a beautiful girl
M***** is awsome have seen her as well such a beautiful girl Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I wonder if M**** or any of the girls at tally are open for take out considering how much they have to give to the club each day. Has to be frustrating till they realize they can keep it all if they offer take out
I wonder if M**** or any of the girls at tally are open for take out considering how much they have to give to the club each day. Has to be frustrating till they realize they can keep it all if they offer take out Originally Posted by TJneedsaBJ40
The problem with that is girls at strip joints don't understand the concept of fair or reasonable market value.
Unless you find a TRUE nympho like I did.....
Lap dance prices there are insane. Girl who worked at the club let me know they don't even get 50% of donation. Originally Posted by JonWood71
Agree.
Lap dances are a waste of time and money.
Agree.
Lap dances are a waste of time and money. Originally Posted by Zollner
its a good way to ask about takeout
Nice report.
Unless you find a TRUE nympho like I did..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Who is your true nympho
Have been to those as well. They are terrific and you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Not sure how it even pertains to this thread. You need help. Your obsession is reaching critical mass. Originally Posted by JonWood71
You haven't been to ALL of them. Me and Paulie been to one or two that didn't work out so well. For us or the gals. We'll just leave it at that.