East Indian / Pakistani Providers

Are there any in the Dallas area?
I really doubt it. In fact if you think you see one, make sure she's not a swarthy Latina with a red dot on her forehead, utilizing creative marketing.
Miiya

Don't know if she's active lately though.
I forget her name, but there used to be one in Frisco a few years ago. I think her name was Miya or something similar.
I really doubt it. In fact if you think you see one, make sure she's not a swarthy Latina with a red dot on her forehead, utilizing creative marketing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hilarious Chung, but true.
I really doubt it. In fact if you think you see one, make sure she's not a swarthy Latina with a red dot on her forehead, utilizing creative marketing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thats so funny! Lol. I am doubtful too.

Given the culture and the associated taboo, tight-knit community (not good for discretion), and the general wealth profile, they may be hard to come by. But if someone finds one that's authentic, I'll be interested too.
Are there any in the Dallas area? Originally Posted by FatDaddyTX
No, they got real jobs
Swarthy?

Shouldn't dirty talk like that be in PRIVATE?
FatDaddy TX, I never gave permission to use my manly silhouette for your avatar. I fully expect royalties now.