PROVIDERS NEEDED IN CLEBURNE/BURLESON!!

Just curious why no ladies come down south and tap this market. This site has turned me into a lurker rather than a hobbyist due to lack of anything but BP sketchiness within a 45 min to an hour drive. Plenty of hotels and a few no-tels as well if that's ur style. I strongly dislike spending more time in the car than in the sack!!

Have any ladies come south and gotten NO business and as a result stay north? Plenty of ISOs for this area but almost no incall offerings.

Ladies I welcome ur comments!!
If business was booming in any part of town, then ladies would be there. Nonetheless, I've done plenty of outcalls to that area. Amazing what four wheels can do!
South where?
South where? Originally Posted by Alexiareign
If it were a snake it woulda bit you sweetie!! In the title.."cleburne/burleson"

If business was booming in any part of town, then ladies would be there. Nonetheless, I've done plenty of outcalls to that area. Amazing what four wheels can do! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Out calls yes, plenty of girls willing to come here, but no one hunkers down for an incall offering. They don't build toll roads to nowheresville!!
Put some gas in your scooter and drive to Ft Worth.
I get what the OP is saying here...may be because I live in the area, but nonetheless, sure wish a provider had an outcall in the area. Would be nice for once after post coitus not to have to drive an hour.
Yea I hate having to drive to Fort Worth when I'm in cleburne
I agree with LordHelmet. I very much see the economics from the ladies side though.
We have had some really nice ladies in the area over the years, but they move on pretty quickly.
Maybe if they knew more of us lived here, they could give us a heads up they are going to be in town.