Reference etiquette

What is the etiquette for reference requests, specifically how many per hour meeting and within how long? For example, if I met a provider for the first time and stayed for one hour, what is the socially acceptable number of requests to anticipate the provider being okay with processing? After all, those requests must take time and effort that are not being compensated.

Would your answer change if the initial meeting had only been 15 minutes? How about 2 hours? Would you answer change if there had been more than one meeting?

After what length of time does recommend-ability go stale (meaning it has been too long since I saw a provider)?
It really all depends on how the time was spent. If it were just someone "passing through" then 6 months. But someone I clicked with and had consistant (may it even be a hello or small talk ) a year.
I give as many references as are requested, without limit.

As for stale references - I recently got reference requests for a guy that I hadn't seen in over a year and a half. I told the girls that yes, I had seen him, and yes he was respectful, but that it had been over eighteen months ago.
I think it pays for ladies to provide references indefinitely, as long as they can recall/have record of it. It not only helps the hobbyist get a date, but it lets the lady get the business.

I think the ladies are going to be more concerned about how recent the experience was from the reference, as the hobbyist might have only been putting on a front for good reviews, and is now beating up women, etc. I expect that is super rare, but do believe it is a fear.
Agreed 100%
You also can not expect every Provider you see to give you a reference. Many, many, well known ladies simply have a no reference policy. They may ask others for a reference but refuse to give another Provider a reference.

For myself, I believe it's all apart of good TCB. Part of the package when you schedule with me. You will know before you leave that you can use me as a reference, I will follow up with a thank you email, and I try my best to respond within one hour of when I receive the reference request from another provider.

I give as many references as are requested, without limit.

As for stale references - I recently got reference requests for a guy that I hadn't seen in over a year and a half. I told the girls that yes, I had seen him, and yes he was respectful, but that it had been over eighteen months ago. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Agreed 100%
You also can not expect every Provider you see to give you a reference. Many, many, well known ladies simply have a no reference policy. They may ask others for a reference but refuse to give another Provider a reference.

For myself, I believe it's all apart of good TCB. Part of the package when you schedule with me. You will know before you leave that you can use me as a reference, I will follow up with a thank you email, and I try my best to respond within one hour of when I receive the reference request from another provider.
Originally Posted by Mia Christine

Some ladies even the well known * ahem are also sooo high volume they can't remember!! SMFH they just waste all our time IMHO
if you need a reference it's best to ask the lady you want the reference from or just get p411 and avoid all the bs your oks are seen by all then there's no doubt or time wasting verifying you that way

Mia is a great provider to get a reference from btw fast and effective thanks Mia you rock
Agreed regarding provider reference checks, but then there is the Eccie mod check as well and since I am new here it was a wee bit fast and furious on the requests front to those that I saw recently in order to get access where I wanted to go. Most likely that is because a non provider would not be able to see the number of okays another non provider has at P411.
Make the shit up. grab the names of visiting providers or girls that travel.

Most of the girls never do anything with them after you give them names anyway.....

the busier a gal is the less time they have to screen.....

none will admit it but a lot of all that talk is for appearance sake....

subject of an upcoming thread actually will go into it with some depth....
You have 2 real solid references already. What's the issue? You aren't a newb if you have verifiable solid provider references.

Some ladies have a false sense of security that a guy is safer if he has 30 + reviews and been on here since the flinestone times!
Some ladies have a false sense of security that a guy is safer if he has 30 + reviews and been on here since the flinestone times! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Is that a cheap shot calling me a caveman?

YabbadabbaDooooooo!
Some ladies don't even take references from other girls, because they do not trust them or probably don't want to take time out to vouch for a guy....Or you get the game players that suffer from CRS and just don't want to. Maybe they fear they are going to lose you to their "competition", which is fucking ridiculous, imo. Then ya get the girls that flat out lie and say, "yeah, he's good" when the girl can barely remember her own name!

One Reason some girls limit their references is: some guys act great with one provider, but may flip out later on a different girl. It happens, frequently. Also, some may feel resentful you haven't seen them in forever, but you constantly use them as a reference etc etc.

Imo, best to contact provider a head of time or tell the new girl something memorable about you.

Let's be honest, people. Wether its 5 per month or 5 per week...there is one of us and many of you.

I am terrible with just a name or just a handle, email etc.
Having one or two of things is very helpful, imo.

Litte rant...I hate it when I get a request for a reference from 1.5 years ago for a guy named John with handle xyz that has no reviews, for instance. Sorry, but I am probably not gonna remember that shit!
Is that a cheap shot calling me a caveman?

YabbadabbaDooooooo! Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers, are you flirting with me again?
Thanks Scarlett, you really hit the nail on the head in the second paragraph of post 11 (the part about being resentful). I was concerned with passing off a provider. Now I feel that I have a better insight into subject.
Let's be honest, people. Wether its 5 per month or 5 per week...there is one of us and many of you.

I am terrible with just a name or just a handle, email etc.
Having one or two of things is very helpful, imo.

Litte rant...I hate it when I get a request for a reference from 1.5 years ago for a guy named John with handle xyz that has no reviews, for instance. Sorry, but I am probably not gonna remember that shit! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
If I didn't write a review or make a note for myself, I wouldn't remember half the providers I have been with. There is only one of me, and many of you. Some, simply just aren't that memorable, so I can understand how providers might feel the same way about hobbyists.
References??That is a funny topic. Hell I have been punting for over 25 years and I can barely get gilrs I have been seeing for 15 years to answer the phone. Why would they return a phone call from a stanger? References is very rude to ask in my opinion. Just my opinion.