Creative Valentine's Idea for Anyone in or Out of the Hobby

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2130022/

I thought this was really cool!
Personally, I dunno who's canvas I would want on my wall, at home, since I am single. It is a very intimate thing, imo. But, for couples, or a sexy hobby party, creative hobby date or just whatever, it looks like a blast!
Just your perfect tits imprinted on canvas would be awesome.
  • Loxly
  • 02-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Too abstract for me. I did like one of the comments on the site about hotel maids throwing away works of art! LOL
Loxly, it'd be your art! You don't have to follow the rules!! Make up your own.

Honestly, I think I just like excuses to get dirty! There's something freeing about it. When I was a kid I used to get in trouble for playing in the mud puddles, rain, slinging my mixed up fingernail polish over things to "make it pretty!" You name it!
  • Loxly
  • 02-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Ok Scarlett... you got my "creative" juices going... Lol

We get 7-8 yards of muslin. Get spray tanned and then have someone fold the cloth over us. Let it dry out and we'd have a front and backside. We'd make a "Shroud of Sex" that could hang on the wall.

If nothing else at least folks could figure it out.
  • Loxly
  • 02-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Then again.....

A husband was in BIG trouble when he forgot Valentine's Day.

"Tomorrow," his wife angrily told him, "there had better be something in our driveway that goes from zero to 200 in two seconds flat!"

The next morning, the wife looked outside and saw a small package in the driveway. She brought it inside, opened it .... and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Some things are better left forgotten!
I have Anne Sprinkle's tit prints right above my massage table. I love tit prints. Another good gift to give your gal is the gift of squirt school or a nice female to female erotic massage from an expert, hell you can even watch. Sounds sexy and she will leave blissed out.
Ok Scarlett... you got my "creative" juices going... Lol

We get 7-8 yards of muslin. Get spray tanned and then have someone fold the cloth over us. Let it dry out and we'd have a front and backside. We'd make a "Shroud of Sex" that could hang on the wall.

If nothing else at least folks could figure it out. Originally Posted by Loxly
You got a deal!! Shroud of Sex.. that's fantabulous!
Just your perfect tits imprinted on canvas would be awesome. Originally Posted by John_Dough
Oh wow.