Semen does a woman good

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz24LOOS93w

"Oral sex is good for women's health and makes you feel happier, according to a study which studied the effects of semen's 'mood-altering chemicals'."

I do what I can to make all women happy. Bbbj only of course.
Aaaaahhhh, so that's why I'm one of the happiest hookers on here!
Aaaaahhhh, so that's why I'm one of the happiest hookers on here! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

might want to read that article again ........ its intercourse not bj's..
I didn't read it - was just basing my comment on the OP's BBBJ comment! No creampies!!
The most significant findings from this study, published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior, were that, even after adjusting for frequency of sexual intercourse, women who engaged in sex and 'never' used condoms showed significantly fewer depressive symptoms than did those who 'usually' or 'always' used condoms.
its does mention both, but thanks for making that clear
its does mention both, but thanks for making that clear Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Ah knew it, that lib'rl sumbitch, Slick Willie, was right when he said thet BJs ain't sexu'l innercourse. Ain't now-how, no-way Ah should have ta be paying alimony tha way Ah am. Thet's just bullsheey'it!
"Semen contains another of chemicals along with spermatozoa, including cortisol, which is known to increase affection, estrone, which elevates mood and oxytocin, which also elevates mood."

Infomercials informed me that cortisol causes bell fat...so that with this article.... explains it all Im chubby cause I love semen

This study of non-condom using couples has been around the Internet for a while. The women scored lower on pencil and paper test for depression than similar coeds in copulating couples who always used condoms. That is, they felt Better.

They didn't study female partners who did CIM with swallow. One news story quoted a study researcher as saying that the psychoactive molecules in semen were similar to those in hormone pills like birth control pills that survive transit through the aggressively acidic environment of the stomach so maybe similar molecules in swallowed semen could reach the the gut intact where they might be absorbed. The obvious problem with that is that pharma hormones are in pills designed to pass through the stomach unscathed. Obviously more research is needed. I believe that is what the researcher said too

I try to see only ladies who do CIM with swallow because it feels good emotionally to have my partner, even if only for the two hours, incorporate a tiny bit of myself into her self. One of my ladies says BBBJ NQNS is the closest thing to "real" sex in the age of the condom and I quite agree. I've learned to read the code in the P411 "Activities" lists: BBBJCIM with Pearl Necklace but without BBBJ NQNS means "she doesn't" Pity.

An obvious question that most ladies will probably be reluctant to tackle is:
If you swallow and circumstance provide an interval where you don't get to/don't have to swallow for a while, say a week or so, do you Feel different? Worse?
"Semen contains another of chemicals along with spermatozoa, including cortisol, which is known to increase affection, estrone, which elevates mood and oxytocin, which also elevates mood."
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Giving semen away also increases affection and elevates mood ...