Ideally, how often would you want to have sex?

How often would you have sex if the only limitation was your own physical ability or needs?

For the guys, that means either a fully cooperative SO, or you have no trouble finding ladies outside the hobby, or your hobby activity is not constrained by budget or real life schedule.

For providers, it means you don't have an income goal you need to meet, or you have an adequate supply of clients, or you have a cooperative SO or see guys outside the hobby.

I'm guessing that most people don't really want to do it five times a day every day. On the other hand, I doubt that once a month is enough for many folks. How often would you want it if there were no constraints?
At 57 and in good condition , 3- times a week, minimum ( not the 3-6 a year the so wants)
It all depends upon the partner(s). If you have someone that when you go BCD with her and she fucks your brains out so good, then probably every couple of days for me as I would need some time to recoup for the next get together.
what the 2 guys above me said..
I'm going to have sex this morning. I'll decide after that when I want to have sex next.
1-2 times a day. But my schedule won't allow it. Then again, I'm not as old as the majority.
With my sex drive, every 4-5 days. Wouldn't mind testing that theory of five times or more in one day, just to see how far my body could go.
How often would you have sex if the only limitation was your own physical ability or needs?

For the guys, that means either a fully cooperative SO, or you have no trouble finding ladies outside the hobby, or your hobby activity is not constrained by budget or real life schedule.

For providers, it means you don't have an income goal you need to meet, or you have an adequate supply of clients, or you have a cooperative SO or see guys outside the hobby.

I'm guessing that most people don't really want to do it five times a day every day. On the other hand, I doubt that once a month is enough for many folks. How often would you want it if there were no constraints? Originally Posted by billw1032
I think i'm already at my physical limit which is every other day (if you include self gratification). My mental limit would be every day. I try to compromise between the 2 (mental/physical) and make it every 3 to 5 days)

With my sex drive, every 4-5 days. Wouldn't mind testing that theory of five times or more in one day, just to see how far my body could go. Originally Posted by izzy32
I wish i could make it to 4 or 5 days. my sex drive is way too high. I get cranky if i dont get my regular regimen. lol
At 57 and in good condition , 3- times a week, minimum ( not the 3-6 a year the so wants) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Damn, Rex....at 3-6 times per year, your SO is a fucking super-nova nympho compared to mine. Mine is 3-6 times per decade....much to the delight of Dallas' finest providers, of course.....

Even though I've hit the big (or little) Six-Oh, I still wouldn't mind sex on a more regular basis....a good, sweaty romp every 2 or 3 days would be grand (but, sigh, that frequency isn't possible within the hobby....unless you've got a bottomless pit of ca$h on hand.....)
Unsure if this question is for providers or not but....
EVERY DAMN DAY!
GOTTA HAVE IT!!
Enjoy the gentlemen!!
I wish i could make it to 4 or 5 days. my sex drive is way too high. I get cranky if i dont get my regular regimen. lol Originally Posted by bobo1cg
Lol, I know right. It's weird to me considering my age, and the fact of how much I love sex, but after seeing someone for a session I seem to be content for a little while. But don't get me wrong, I have my cranky moments too!
Multiple times daily would be ideal.
"When I want to."

Probably 2-3 X week ideally, sometimes 2-3X a day on special occasions. It won't ever happen unless I hit the lotto of course.
3 times a week is a pretty good schedule for me. Time enough to recover and desensitize.
Daily