Rename sandbox to political shitbox

Pretty much what its turned into anyway. How can anyone speak highly of either party. Neither has done anything for the middle class in half a century.
I suggest the butthurt pit lol
Pretty much what its turned into anyway. How can anyone speak highly of either party. Neither has done anything for the middle class in half a century. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
I assume some of your criticism is directed to me. And fairly. But I also want to go on record as saying I agree with the above most profoundly.

That's what ya get when you let big business and big money drive the whole system and you allow these fucking assholes to make a career out of being politicians.

No. Not directed at you roo. It sucks when people overpost about the same shit constantly. Both parties have good and bad. To overpost constant bad about either is a bore. This is a whore board for christ sakes. Maybe there should be a political section where fools who want to post 10 threads a day can go
The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

ahhh got it ????
GO BILLS
GO BILLS Originally Posted by lilylivered
you want a forum that only you posts in ????
No. Not directed at you roo. It sucks when people overpost about the same shit constantly. Both parties have good and bad. To overpost constant bad about either is a bore. This is a whore board for christ sakes. Maybe there should be a political section where fools who want to post 10 threads a day can go Originally Posted by Hard2Kill

I thought that was the definition of the sandbox and its sacred mission.
GO BILLS Originally Posted by lilylivered
you want a forum that only you posts in ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I have found a good new name
Its a hit song on more than one spot right now
but But But YouTube keeps deleting all of them
#1 on the charts is a hip hop rap thingy

"Let's Go Brandon"

but will let Lilly think it's lets go Allen so he can post his Bills stuff

its a song for a race car driver but its not about him
I wanted to post the county rap version BUT YT deleted it

So far the re-posts of all out racing YT deleting them
so IMHO makes it the perfect new name for this forum
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...ersity-precept

^ more political shit for the cat shitbox

i guess i just don't understand why they need a marker to represent what their BRAIN tells them they are - the ID is supposed to be for identification purposes, so should it not tell what genitalia you currently have? So that you can be identified? Not what you identify as? So basically, I could say I identify as Mary Jane, and they have to put that name on there? Because why does that apply to SOME people but not ALL of them

I IDENTIFY as 7 feet tall. Nevermind that I'm 5'3". It's what I think that counts!

I'm really, really not trying to be an asshole. I just think that the identification card thing is... a reach. Like if you are comfortable with who you are, who CARES what other people call you? People call me a man all the time because of the short hair and like, fuck them, I know I'm a female and I identify as a female so who cares what other people say?

But if you use the wrong pronoun with these people, it's the end of the world.

Where is the self security?

Be comfortable with yourselves and the rest of the world will follow

Be comfortable with yourselves and the rest of the world will follow Originally Posted by valkyra
^^^^ I'm deplorable and I'm ok with that

Hay Hay Hay ""Let's Go Brandon"