Providing References

This one is for the ladies. I've been trying to see different providers, but I have a very small window during the middle of the day to play. Most providers would like to have a couple of references before seeing a hobbyist. I'm okay with that and when sending a PM try to provide the reference contact info in my first message.

My question. Do you ladies get tired of providing references for the same hobbyist over and over? The few providers I've seen always invite me back, but I would like to sample some of the other providers on the board. Any feedback would be appreciated.
I dont mind providing references as long as our encounters have stayed somewhat recent
I have a guy who tries to use me as a and I've seen him only once 10 months ago and my answer is yes, I get tired of it. I figure he should have more recent ref's than me. In fact, I wont vouch for him anymore.

If I've seen a guy fairly recently (3-6 mo), I have no issue giving ref's. After 6 months he need to use his recent ref's.
Some girls i wont even accept references from... if u stick to respected drama free providers u shouldnt have issues with that tho...

If ive seen you within the last 6months ill provide you with a reference no problem but if its been over a year since ive seen you i wont provide a reference anymore...

P411 is a good tool to have for short notice appointments (easy screening) plus if you dont hobby that often your okays are listed right there on your profile...
P411 helped a bunch in my early eccie days.
But that lasts only a while until you have to pay for that too. Hehe
6 mouths is my rule of giving one ....
Thank you all for your feedback. I do understand, and will keep in mind references get stale.

I find it really funny that a couple of the ladies that responded, I would really like to see! Don't be surprised if you get a PM or another PM from me asking to spend time with you.
Some girls i wont even accept references from... if u stick to respected drama free providers u shouldnt have issues with that tho... Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
This to me, is very important. I know this has been discussed before, but no specifics. I would like to know which lady's references will not be accepted. For that reason I've always been particular about who I would accept 411 ok's from. And as been mentioned before, which ladies don't provide references or get back to other providers.

Some of these gals are lazy or worse yet, don't want to share their golden goose. More than once I've gotten shit about Lady A that I've not seen requesting feedback from Lady B that I have seen and Lady B contacting me, pissed I'll see someone other than her.
I have a guy who tries to use me as a and I've seen him only once 10 months ago and my answer is yes, I get tired of it. I figure he should have more recent ref's than me. In fact, I wont vouch for him anymore.

If I've seen a guy fairly recently (3-6 mo), I have no issue giving ref's. After 6 months he need to use his recent ref's. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Exactly.
I provide references, but I think p411 would be a great wingman for ya
I provide references, but I think p411 would be a great wingman for ya Originally Posted by Taylor Phoenix
+1
I know that I should already know the answer to this... but why don't the ladies have a section in their own area where they can just list handles of the guys here on eccie that they have seen and all went well? And any time that guy sees a provider who is on eccie they just +1 them.

Maybe I'm missing something. But this seems very easy to keep a list of hobbyist handles that are "good" guys.
  • Ashi
  • 10-10-2015, 07:05 AM
I know that I should already know the answer to this... but why don't the ladies have a section in their own area where they can just list handles of the guys here on eccie that they have seen and all went well? And any time that guy sees a provider who is on eccie they just +1 them.

Maybe I'm missing something. But this seems very easy to keep a list of hobbyist handles that are "good" guys. Originally Posted by sirliamscross
Hi muffin, I can think of a few reasons:

1. Us hobbyists are not into the advertisement thing. We need minimum exposure and like to control it. It s a case by case and one of the key aspects is discretion from providers.
2. Nothing is non hackable. Less is better than more when it comes to my info.
3. Competition on the providers side might play a role.
4. People change.
5. people have bad days.
6. Reverse reviews are subjective.
7. There is no recourse if the reverse review is considered unfair.
8. Having to ask for reviews implies interaction and communication , which in itself is a screens factor.
9. The coed section has some comments to classify you as a good , or bad, or newb or geek, when the gals and guys compliment each other ....hehehe
Just a few of the top of my head ...but this is just IMHO.

Maybe I'm missing something. But this seems very easy to keep a list of hobbyist handles that are "good" guys. Originally Posted by sirliamscross
I think you're just exactly describing the P411 "OK" system, at least on the provider side approving the guy.

I think you're just exactly describing the P411 "OK" system, at least on the provider side approving the guy. Originally Posted by billw1032
You can't just have a list because too many members names are similar. Maybe just one letter off, or a space instead of an underline.

(Here's an example: There are members named:
lovetheladies
lovetheladies37
lovetheladies69
lovetheladiez
Ilovetheladies
I don't know any of them but just put a couple of words in the search. Those are FIVE members names who are very similar, just one or two characters different from each other). Considering the misspellings we've seen in posts, and the auto-correct feature on phones, this list wouldn't be trust-worthy.

It would have to be a feature attached to a member like reviews are attached to a provider.

P411 has a binary OK system (either I do or I don't OK him).

So does TheEroticReview. It has a White List feature where you can click on a member's handle and his White List shows all of the ladies who have given him an OK.

Date-Check has five levels of "ok-ness" LOL! It's the best system of all.
*I do not recommend
*NCNS
*I recommend with reservations
*I recommend
*My highest recommendation