Let's say you're a old, fat or ugly female Hooker. You have been around a while and you can hold your own with any one on the board.

The Boss has recently made some comments that got me to thincking... don't get scared stay with me...

Let's say you're a old, fat or ugly female Hooker. You have been around a while and you can hold your own with any one on the board.

Because they've been around they are witness to other providers models who are extremely successful. Yet they still choose to look for or be involved in or try and be saviors if you will and not transition over to what works. Of course if you ask them how they are doing they tell you about savings, trips they are taking etc. About that time they throw up an AD in "Snatch".

So they are making easy money. Not happy! Savings, Trips, Shopping Good Life. Not happy! They are pissed. and not just pissed but vindictive craziness. They by GOD (WHISPERS) are going to get even.

How do they do that? By securing mandles. As a provider / hooker they post away in Coed asking about nail polish and keep their silly asses in front of the masses in an attempt to secure business. Does that work. You bet it does. Or they wouldn't do it!

But the mandle thing allows them to go look for the board members they dislike and attack. After all they are no longer a sweet "lady" they are a stiff leg hobbyists just like the rest of us.

I know lot to read.... here is the QUESTION. Why do they do this? What are they really looking for by doing this?
No one posting but voting.....
There scared
There scared Originally Posted by artist6338
Yes, but only of the horrific grammar.
LOL where scared?
Thank you sir! They came a running like I knew they would. Or should Isay wood. They are so predictable!
Yes, but only of the horrific grammar. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
LOL where scared? Originally Posted by nuglet
Is Artist handicapped with a learning disability? Perhaps he is black using Ebonics. Maybe he has very little education? Maybe he is sick. Maybe he just made a mistake?

Or maybe he set you up. At my request.

When a Whispers and I say anything you piss ants come running to complain save the fucking board or man kind Im not sure. You bitch and bitch and bitch. You stalk continually. Easily documented. But we choose to think of you dip shits as fans. You bitches get mad because we make fun of some ones weight then you make fun of ours! Do you feel better about yourselves? You complain about the very thing you do. You threaten to out us even threaten us with violence. Yet when Whispers and I stop posting the place goes to shit and you guys disappear. You've got nothing. You offer nothing. You just want to piss us off.

Yeah we're scared and pissed. Even worried. Jack offs that's all you are! Careful what you wish for... you might get it back in the little "Clubby Things".
Is Artist handicapped with a learning disability? Perhaps he is black using Ebonics. Maybe he has very little education? Maybe he is sick. Maybe he just made a mistake?

Or maybe he set you up. At my request.

When a Whispers and I say anything you piss ants come running to complain save the fucking board or man kind Im not sure. You bitch and bitch and bitch. You stalk continually. Easily documented. But we choose to think of you dip shits as fans. You bitches get mad because we make fun of some ones weight then you make fun of ours! Do you feel better about yourselves? You complain about the very thing you do. You threaten to out us even threaten us with violence. Yet when Whispers and I stop posting the place goes to shit and you guys disappear. You've got nothing. You offer nothing. You just want to piss us off.

Yeah we're scared and pissed. Even worried. Jack offs that's all you are! Careful what you wish for... you might get it back in the little "Clubby Things". Originally Posted by Still Looking
> Let's start with "fat".
You call people fat and YOU are fat.You call yourself "husky",but let's cut the BULLSHIT.That is you on that couch wearing a XXXL Gray t-shirt in your post,yes or no?

> "Stalking"?
SL,you are all over the board like the plague.If someone is on a specific post calling you or Whispers out it's stalking?What's it called when you keep on keepin' on like a immature little 7th grade mean little bitch ass bully?

> Threaten to "out" you or "threaten us with violence".
Not me.
PERIOD.

"Clubby Things"?

> Let's start with "fat".
You call people fat and YOU are fat.You call yourself "husky",but let's cut the BULLSHIT.That is you on that couch wearing a XXXL Gray t-shirt in your post,yes or no?

> "Stalking"?
SL,you are all over the board like the plague.If someone is on a specific post calling you or Whispers out it's stalking?What's it called when you keep on keepin' on like a immature little 7th grade mean little bitch ass bully?

> Threaten to "out" you or "threaten us with violence".
Not me.
PERIOD.

"Clubby Things"?

Originally Posted by Observing

Hey baby!
I missed you!

When am I getting that session?
Hey baby!
I missed you!

When am I getting that session? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Hey KidRock,I'm male and the only thing I'm queer for is pussy.

Also,lemme give you a tip.
You don't need to post on the "hate" thread to find the two mean fat asses here.SL especially will come runnin' to any thread to spew his gray slathered horseshit.
Hey KidRock,I'm male and the only thing I'm queer for is pussy.

Also,lemme give you a tip.
You don't need to post on the "hate" thread to find the two mean fat asses here.SL especially will come runnin' to any thread to spew his gray slathered horseshit. Originally Posted by Observing

You playing hard to get?

Oh ok. Ill give you your space.
Hey KidRock,I'm male and the only thing I'm queer for is pussy. Originally Posted by Observing
Don't let her fool you kid..... She's just playing hard to get.. You will get a PM from her pretty quick cause her business really sucks lately...
Thank you sir! They came a running like I knew they would. Or should Isay wood. They are so predictable! Originally Posted by Still Looking
"They"? Um, up until your post it was just me. I was unaware that I had invisible friends.

I've already proven that my threADs get more views than any lame ass bullshit you and your brethren come up with.
Don't let her fool you kid..... She's just playing hard to get.. You will get a PM from her pretty quick cause her business really sucks lately... Originally Posted by Whispers

Excuse me sir, it's kick, Kickrocks.
What I tell Motherfuckers that get butt hurt.
" go fucking kick rocks punk ass"
You playing hard to get?

Oh ok. Ill give you your space. Originally Posted by Kickrocks