vets eat free thursday!!!

thanks to our vets....

go get a free meal!!!
http://themilitarywallet.com/veteran...and-discounts/
lol, i thought this was going to be an ad for free DATY for vets
Me, too.

One can dream, can't one?

Huck
lol--yall silly boys...maybe some of us providers will offer a special treat to the vets...hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm
lol--yall silly boys...maybe some of us providers will offer a special treat to the vets...hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by DallasRain
...all of the ladies I have seen offered a special treat.... not sure it had anything to do with my vet status, however...

Huck
Im gonna have a lot of to go plates on thursday. But they sure made the criteria for people who are not actively in service or out without retirement benefits much harder to prove.
some provider offered or servicemen 10 free minutes of daty or bbbj you would see a dramatic rise in morale and maybe enlistment. About the only job i see as togher than being a sp is what our guys and gals in the military endure. Those folks fight and risk their lives so we can enjoy freedoms and good things like you ladies. I thank god for them every day and on the rare occasion i get to hobby i realize how many guys over there would love to trade places with me.
lol, i thought this was going to be an ad for free DATY for vets Originally Posted by bubbaJay
lol, i thought this was going to be an ad for free DATY for vets Originally Posted by bubbaJay

Me too!

Thanks for the link. Gonna be eating out alot!
too bad I am not a vet--I love free food..lol!

Yall enjoy boys!Yall deserve it!