So, who was double booked with Flower tonight? Also my quick-take on her..

Sucks that Mamasan messed up on the booking. She did the same thing when I booked with Seven a few weeks ago... and I guess when she realized it was me again, I won the Flower for tonight lol...

A few notes, since this was my first time seeing her...

I think Bobby's 95 pounds is being generous. She's very cute, very pretty face, but she's no 95#. She's not fat either, she just has a thicker build than say a ShaSha or Star. I'd probably put her closer to 110 or 115.

Speaking of Star, Flower's personality really reminded me of Star. She was hyper, kinda bouncing all over the place. And her sense of humor was odd. She said she was going on vacation tomorrow. I asked where. She said North Korea. I looked at her funny and said "really??" ...she then said she had a date with Kim Jung Un because he missed her pussy LOL. When I asked her if she was really going on vacation she said yes, to Hawaii. No clue if that's true or not.

115-120. Solid hard body. That ass is spectacular.
The only negative for me was over the top IOP.
Is she back?
I doubt it. The last time I saw Flower (Mid-August) she was headed to Korea for Chuseok but said she will return after
I can’t wait for my beloved flower to return. Can someone text her to come back soon?
Wish I could, but unfortunately probably have to wait for a few weeks
I hope she does get too fat .... they will have so much food in that festival
What does IOP mean fellas. Unable to locate a satisfactory explanation on the interwebs.
What does IOP mean fellas. Unable to locate a satisfactory explanation on the interwebs. Originally Posted by BigAsianLover

Illusion of Passion = making it seem like she's actually enjoying her time with you. I'm sure someone else will have a better/more accurate definition though.