Expose

Is it any good?
Chick named roxy told me to go see her there
  • strix
  • 06-08-2019, 08:07 AM
on south congress? it's been closed for a few months now.
Damn shame, too
It had a much more relaxed ambiance.
Like a neighborhood bar with naked girls.
The land probably was way more than the building. Crazy Travis county appraisals.
oh daing they closed it huh
I've heard rumors from several dancers that it is going to reopen as the Red Rose.
Almost full circle.

Back in the Dark Ages, there was the Doll House. What was most recently Expose opened as the Doll House South. It changed hands a few times, eventually stabilizing as Expose. Meanwhile, the Doll House (North) closed and moved to the old Eli's location and became the Yellow Rose. After a few years, the Red Rose opened, on Ben White. The Red Rose eventually closed, the Yellow Rose is still there.

And now the Red Rose may be coming back, in the original Doll House South building.

I may have to fly in to see what they've got.
Didn't the Red Rose become Palazio eventually?
Didn't the Red Rose become Palazio eventually? Originally Posted by muckman
I'm pretty sure not, although I'm not sure what club -- if any -- was there before Palazio. I'm 99% sure that the Red Rose was on the north side of Ben White, possibly where the present ReStore is located about S. 1st/Ben White.

Mr. Sidewinder has a longer history than just about anybody with the Austin clubs, I can tell. He can straighten us out.
There also used to be a Red Rose in what is now the Landing Strip.

https://www.bizjournals.com/austin/s...wscolumn3.html
Before it was Palazio, there was a (nude?) club in there called The Show Palace.
One less club but no fewer strippers. Probably a good thing. They were getting spread a little thin.
Show Palace was my first strip club! I was but a young pup with stars in his eyes when a hot stripper sat in my lap and asked me my name. I knew for sure that she wanted me. LOL
Anyone been to the Pink Monkey? It used to be the Landing Strip. Kinda dangerous there?
Wasn't the Pink Monkey a different place? Landing Strip is still around and is my current favorite.