For the ladies: who was your best client/date?

I have a question for the providers, what was your favorite date/client, and why? I am just curious what clients have done to make your experience good.
  • BLM69
  • 02-06-2022, 12:42 PM
Nut quick and pay more. Case closed
Better yet, shove the envelope under the door and leave.
the guy with deep pockets
Why are you guys so cynical? We all know they love our sparkling personalities and large penises!
I was the best looking guy she ever saw in her life

I had the biggest cock and the best kidder

I paid for that
I've have friends bring me gifts, anywhere from my favorite chocolates/drinks to fine jewelry and vacations. Several friends, regular friends, have made me home cooked meals when I'm on the road a lot...it's so sweet. One year a new friend took me shopping and funded my entire Christmas that year. Flowers sent to the hospital (w my permission of course). Bills paid. Outreach supported. I could go on and on and on.

One of my favorites is so simple and under $10...

I love, love, love when payment is accompanied inside a nice card...leveled up from the fancy bank envelopes that are so popular in the industry.

My friends are the best.
I had a client take me to see Lynyrd Skynyrd and Ron White in the same weekend! It was awesome!
My favorite client had a big dick and fucked me and didn't make me do shit. It was great haha. Came like 10 times because he was just so much fun.
My favorite client had a big dick and fucked me and didn't make me do shit. It was great haha. Came like 10 times because he was just so much fun. Originally Posted by NaughtyMaddy
Now THAT was an honest response.

I love this chick.
Sometimes a little too honest lol
Well over a decade ago I meet an older white gentlemen, we dated about 4 or five times. One day I was asked about a threesome. So I arranged for a threesome and while I was giving him head, I looked up and they were kissing, well I wasn't doing any kissing at the time, and besides, me and the women didn't talk much about that part. My point is I felt some type of way and so did he! Long story short he tried to pay me for the still now friend but, she has two kids and moved on with her life while in fact him and I are still in tact with each other, we might not date but we still know each other exists. (a friend til the end)
I have a long list fortunately. The respectful, gentlemen, that cares for me, I care for them, we take trips together, we care for each other while maintaining boundaries.
I'm all about the illusion of passion, so finding something who also understands that is a cool experience in itself. A "perfect" date is filled with a natural flowing chemistry that makes you forget the annoyances of daily life.