Do you want a new ToYz game show thread

• Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 07:57 AM
You decide. Before I put in the work I'll let the readers decide.
No
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 08:46 AM
No Originally Posted by ridemcowboy
Its a poll. If you want to be heard, cast your vote.
  • Gamer
  • 03-07-2015, 08:49 AM
No Originally Posted by ridemcowboy
No too.
You have to, just to piss off your haters
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 09:03 AM
You have to, just to piss off your haters Originally Posted by rockerrick
I KNOW ROCKER!!!

I honestly forget some of these low post/bring nothing to the board posters that I might have gotten in a debate with & hurt there feelings 2 years ago. They carry grudges forever! (Not neccesarily talking about the two posters above...I recognize their names but had to review their post histories to get a feel of who they are....go read a few of them. One sentence responses usually delivered in a condescending manner.

I think that would encompass the majority of my "hater types"...

None the less am going to let the poll and the comments play out. Its probably cathartic for some don't you think?

I have a few ideas for game shows but the one I'm most intrigued about is called "YOU DA PIMP". You start with say $2,000 and make decisions through the game...if you end up with a decent stable of girls and positive cash flow, you win "YOU DA PIMP"

What do you think?
Why not?
Sounds fun, all threads are hit or miss, all you can do is throw it out there and see.
The complainers are always the ones without an original thought in their heads.
Much easier to down others that come up with ideas, than to risk coming up with ideas that get downed
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 09:41 AM
Why not?
Sounds fun, all threads are hit or miss, all you can do is throw it out there and see.
The complainers are always the ones without an original thought in their heads.
Much easier to down others that come up with ideas, than to risk coming up with ideas that get downed Originally Posted by rockerrick

Too true sadly. Not just in this arena but in life. You have Originators/Risk Takers/Leaders/Innovators.

And you have minions/followers & complainers.

Therein lies the fabric of our society.
hmmmmm..... maybe a "Bachelor" spin off and see if we can marry off Still Looking? Instead of the Rose ceremony Condoms are used....
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 10:20 AM
hmmmmm..... maybe a "Bachelor" spin off and see if we can marry off Still Looking? Instead of the Rose ceremony Condoms are used.... Originally Posted by Whispers

I like it...

On this weeks episode of "The Bach-e-whore", local Monger Uncle Looking decides on his Ho-Bride from the following:
  • Eryn
  • EFN
  • Claire
  • Princess CummyFace
  • Scarlet
  • CD3
  • ELJ
Tune in as tonight each contestant tries to deliver a BSC speech extolling their individual & myriAD skills.
I like it...

On this weeks episode of "The Bach-e-whore", local Monger Uncle Looking decides on his Ho-Bride from the following:
  • Eryn
  • EFN
  • Claire
  • Princess CummyFace
  • Scarlet
  • CD3
  • ELJ
Tune in as tonight each contestant tries to deliver a BSC speech extolling their individual & myriAD skills. Originally Posted by Toyz
Yeah, because without name dropping your threAD will have no more that 37.99 views and be on the 3rd page in an hour.
hell, why not
i had a frontal lobotomy scheduled for monday morning.
but, i think this could do the trick
hell, why not
but, i think this could do the trick Originally Posted by knotty man
Haha!
You make me giggle more with every post.

XO knotty
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 11:02 AM
Yeah, because without name dropping your threAD will have no more that 37.99 views and be on the 3rd page in an hour. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

I ain't selling ass JEL, how can mine be a threAD?

You said Co-ed was boring, that was my motivation to even put this up...

And you're right it HAS been fucking boring. Same Old Shit. Just thought I would put something different up for a change of pace.

Or you could launch something new and creative!

I know! I know!

We can have a ELJ daily column where you tell stories of Ho-experiences. We can call it "Tales from the Black Hole"!!

What do you think???
  • Toyz
  • 03-07-2015, 11:06 AM
hell, why not
but, i think this could do the trick Originally Posted by knotty man
THATS the sprit Knotty!

I'll see if I can't write you into the script~