Blackmail/Extortion

Wondering if anyone else has received this kind of an email?

I received it on my hobby email account Sunday morning early, I’ve masked out my first name and my P411 account information but hopefully it makes sense. The thing I can’t figure out is how someone linked my P411 ID to my email address unless that is easily accessible information, I just don’t know. I think it’s a bluff because they haven’t mentioned my last name or sent anything to my non hobby real world email addresses. I plan to ignore the threat but am still concerned. Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated.

Here is the email:

Hey (My first name) !

We know a lot about you, (My first name). Does your family and business associates know that you frequently see prostitutes for example? What if your family, friends, or coworkers found out about this? We won't say a thing to anyone. We think that is pretty nice of us considering most people would think that your family and business deserves to know what you are doing. All you need to do is send 0.07 Bitcoin to the address: bc1qx3snws08kacyw0n75pvvp7pzsg x8zf9qjf0atc

Right now that's approximately 700 USD. We feel this is more than a fair amount, considering the consequences you would have to face if this information were to leak out! We have a lot of evidence against you and this could possibly be detrimental to your life. We don't want that! Imagine what your beautiful woman would think just seeing all of your info from your preferred411 account alone, user id: (My first name)-xx-X-xxxx.

There is plenty more where that came from. You have been infected with a key logger giving us remoteaccess to your whole life. We know your email passwords, socialmedia logins, bank logins, etc. But we are not thieves! We like to sell a service to get you back in control of your life!

As soon as we get the coins we will also disclose how we obtained all of this information on you and how you can prevent something like this from happening again in the future and you will NEVER hear from us again. If we don't get the paymnt within 4 calendar days we will first contact your significant other and share with her everything you have been hiding. Then we will share our info on you with ALL of your socialmedia friends. (My first name) do you want that? It’s a very small price to pay giving the situation, you have to pay to play as they say. We stand behind our word whether you pay or not.

(My first name), be smart about this and send the 0.07 Bitcoin to BTC address: bc1qx3snws08kacyw0n75pvvp7pzsg x8zf9qjf0atc. You are only helping yourself. If you are unfamiliar with Bitcoin you can get it via the mobile app called CashApp. You can also obtain it at multiple websites including: coinbase, coinmama, localbitcoins, and many more, google is your friend. This is your last notice.
Could be someone you have seen before who is secretly a bad apple ? I call bullshit on them knowing anything , just a scare tactic. Ignoring them and blocking is your friend. If they actually had all the info they say they do they wouldn’t need you to pay them now would they? They would also know your last name and obviously they don’t. I’d look at who you’ve seen from p411 that you also emailed..also is your email available on your profile? Some girls have pimps and those guys are shady af..just be careful and ignore them !!!!
Thanks! Yeah I agree it’s most likely bullshit. Was unnerving to see that pop up in my hobby email early in the morning like that but after my initial shock wore off I saw they kept only referring to me by my first name which just happens to be part of my p411 ID, since they didn’t reveal any real world information other than my first name I figured it was crap. That account has been inactive for over a year so very strange it just happens timing wise. Appreciate your thoughts, hopefully just some ass hat trying to scare people.
Have you shared your P411 ID with anyone? Gina always cautioned against that. Whenever a lady asks for mine, I always tell her I’ll contact her thru P411.
It is perhaps possible that someone he contacted on P411 (and who will thus now his first name, ID, and email) posted his info to a blacklist over some perceived he said/she said slight. But yeah, this is why I don't give out my P411 info outside of the system, and as little as possible beyond that.

The fact that only your first name is mentioned in the email tells me they likely only have your P411 ID and email address and are hoping to panic you into sending them money when they really have nothing else. Make sure this email address can not be linked to your RWI. Use an anonymous dedicated email and phone. Be smart, stay safe.
Have you shared your P411 ID with anyone? Gina always cautioned against that. Whenever a lady asks for mine, I always tell her I’ll contact her thru P411. Originally Posted by TinMan
I might have but If I did it’s been a long time ago I mean like 3 years or so but yeah if I ever get that account active again I won’t share it outside the system again.
It is perhaps possible that someone he contacted on P411 (and who will thus now his first name, ID, and email) posted his info to a blacklist over some perceived he said/she said slight. But yeah, this is why I don't give out my P411 info outside of the system, and as little as possible beyond that.

The fact that only your first name is mentioned in the email tells me they likely only have your P411 ID and email address and are hoping to panic you into sending them money when they really have nothing else. Make sure this email address can not be linked to your RWI. Use an anonymous dedicated email and phone. Be smart, stay safe. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Thanks Brandofan very certain the email address can’t be linked with real world information, I’ve been very very careful with my hobbying. I use a safe not real world connected phone number and I never send any money electronically.

And yeah I think had given a provider my account ID but it has been a long long time ago, clearly they got it somewhere so either they breached something and got the info or someone gave up my info for some reason. Was just very weird getting it.
Typically speaking a key logger is a physical device installed on your computer. Check it. The perpetrator would need physical access to your computer.
More sophisticated Mal Ware is purely software not a hardware infection and the really good ones are very hard to detect
You are not alone. Happened last week.
If that happened to me I'd ask those miscreants for proof.

I want HD video, 3 copies, for me and friends.
If they have photos I'd like 8x10 glossy with borders suitable for framing.
Plus some wallet size to show around the office.

I have been lucky to have spent time with some seriously hot (and nice) women on Eccie and I'm proud of it.
The moment you give a blackmailer your money, you let him know that he can hit you up for easy cash whenever he wants in the future.

I know you're concerned and likely scared and that's a natural reaction to this sort of email. Stick to your plan of ignoring this email and any such future emails and you will be just fine. Other P411 members have received this email and are ignoring it too. You're not alone.
Dozens of guys probably got them. Most went to spam filters and were deleted without a second look. I doubt anything ever happens.
I’d tell these shitheads to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. But then again I’m single so I don’t give a shit. But you’ll probably need to change your passwords using a different device just to be safe. Try to use passwords that are at least 8-12 digits and mixed up with special characters and numbers.
P411 gets hacked a lot this sounds like scam probably a chain email there fishing trying to get lucky
I would tell these shitheads to take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. But to be safe, make sure to change your passwords on a different device (like your phone or office pc) and back up your critical data. Use passwords that are at least 8-12 digits and use special characters and numbers.