Can anyone point me towards a good first experience?

Can anyone recommend me to a good provider that would get me into the hobby instead of out? I’ve read about so many good experiences and many terrible ones. Where can I look to enjoy myself instead of regret.
What type of provider are you attracted to? Age range? Ethnicity? Body size? Location of provider's incall? Specific skills/fetishes?

The more specific you are, the more we can help you.

You haven't given me much to work with but let me see what I can do for you. I'm guessing that you're looking for a newbie friendly provider. For newbies, I always recommend Sherry of DFW:

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=159971

She's extremely newbie friendly. She doesn't require any references and she doesn't require any alternative screening either. Just call her and set up your appointment. She's a mature lady in great shape who charges very affordable rates for her time. She's also one of the smartest kindest people I've met in my life.

If you want a younger newbie friendly provider, I suggest Nina the Dicknapper and Imthatgirl Ryan:

Nina the Dicknapper:

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=235258

Imthatgirl Ryan:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=355677

I've not met Nina or Ryan but I know a lot of guys who had a great time with them. After you've met a newbie friendly provider and written an encounter report on ECCIE, you will have premium access. This will allow you to read the ROS section in reviews and visit the Men's Lounge. You can also use your newbie friendly provider as a reference to meet other providers who are not newbie friendly.

Best of luck to you and welcome to ECCIE. Feel free to message me if you have more questions.
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2019, 03:01 AM
Newbie? Sherry is your cherry popper
Right. Head for the nursing home.
Do a search for newbie friendly providers
You also have to figure out what's going to define regret for you. Early on in the hobby, my biggest regrets were not with the chosen provider (did my homework) but with my hesitancy to speak up about what I wanted. After I realized I wasn't going to surprise a provider by telling her that I wanted to face fuck her and come in her mouth, or (insert activity here), my time got much more enjoyable.
Right. Head for the nursing home. Originally Posted by junebug

What a shitty thing to say and completely unnecessary.
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2019, 12:33 PM
What a shitty thing to say and completely unnecessary. Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
Rude to the fullest, take note ladies
Thank you for some of the information above guys. So to become verified I need to find a few providers that accept newbies. Once I have had sessions with them they can verify me?

Can anyone recommend some younger petite providers that might accept me?
I think it's rude to direct a guy to someone that old. Might turn him off sex forever.
I actually tried to edit my original post knowing I would be blasted, but somehow my edit didn't go through.
Thank you for some of the information above guys. So to become verified I need to find a few providers that accept newbies. Once I have had sessions with them they can verify me?

Can anyone recommend some younger petite providers that might accept me? Originally Posted by TReef13
That's why I mentioned Imthatgirl Ryan and Nina the Dicknapper and provided links for them too.

If you want a newbie friendly provider who doesn't require references and doesn't demand alternative screening, your choices are very limited. Most ECCIE providers require references and if you don't have them, will require your real world personal info to screen you i.e. alternative screening.

You're a newbie. You have to pay your dues like we all did before you get to have more choices. As I already mentioned in my first post in this thread, meet a newbie friendly provider and use her as a reference to meet a provider who's not newbie friendly. It's that simple.
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2019, 01:56 PM
I think it's rude to direct a guy to someone that old. Might turn him off sex forever. Originally Posted by junebug
LOL WOW MAN
I think it's rude to direct a guy to someone that old. Might turn him off sex forever. Originally Posted by junebug
Funny. ECCIE is full of saggy old decrepit men who have no problem demanding sessions from ladies who are young enough to be their granddaughters. However if we have one provider who's older, the sky's going to fall down?

Anyone can recommend anyone to anyone. The guy seeking a provider still has to do his due diligence and read up on the provider's reviews. If the OP reads up on Sherry's reviews as he should, he will learn all he needs to know about her age, looks, and everything else. Then it's his decision to move forward or not.
That's why I mentioned Imthatgirl Ryan and Nina the Dicknapper and provided links for them too.

If you want a newbie friendly provider who doesn't require references and doesn't demand alternative screening, your choices are very limited. Most ECCIE providers require references and if you don't have them, will require your real world personal info to screen you i.e. alternative screening.

You're a newbie. You have to pay your dues like we all did before you get to have more choices. As I already mentioned in my first post in this thread, meet a newbie friendly provider and use her as a reference to meet a provider who's not newbie friendly. It's that simple. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Thank you very all your information. I’m going to contact Ryan