pimples and acne

• ebass
  • 09-11-2019, 03:42 PM
How do women get pimples and acne on there rectum area. Also hemorrhoids. There are some disgusting women out there that want $300.00 for service who are not up to par!
Don't forget about hairy butthole and dingle berries
How do women get pimples and acne on there rectum area. Also hemorrhoids. There are some disgusting women out there that want $300.00 for service who are not up to par! Originally Posted by ebass
Yuck wtf? Ever wonder what providers might be saying about you?

I really think you sound ignorant (you lack knowledge or awareness). You’re not being insulted btw

Did you use a proctoscope when you made your discovery ?

Imo this topic is borderline forbidden ...it’s likely safe as long as no names are mentioned.

You sure you didn’t mean to post this in the men’s gossip room?
Dbl post
  • ebass
  • 09-11-2019, 06:07 PM
Well, I have seen your friend AL and she had no problems with me, We actually had a good time, but when I wanted to see he again she wasn't available
That’s great .....but not sure what that has to do with your original comment hun ?
  • ebass
  • 09-11-2019, 07:30 PM
The comment is about high prices and low quality women;Women who have high prices and acne on there asses.What's going on here?.....
The comment is about high prices and low quality women;Women who have high prices and acne on there asses.What's going on here?..... Originally Posted by ebass
Maybe they can’t see the acne lmao

Unfortunately a lady can choose her price ....and a gent can pay the price of admission or he can move on to other ladies that fit his criteria
  • ebass
  • 09-11-2019, 07:58 PM
I don't think acne around the ass fits any sane person criteria.