The 30 minute Date:A modest proposal

Do not offer them as a provider. From a marketing perspective, offering them dilutes the provider's brand. Burn out is a real danger, and few things lead to it more than short dates. And a burned out provider is the last thing a hobbyist wants to interact with.
I'm so glad that you've figured that out. It's not often that a guy sees this in a woman and cares enough to say something.

But understand that not everybody is meant to do longer dates. There are certain clients that only do halfsies. There will always be ladies that will take advantage of this market, though most don't understand or consider the affects it has.

I can see some people getting offended by your recommendation, because in some circles, offering less than two hours has the same affects. Just know there are more than enough ladies for you to choose from that handle their business in a way you can feel comfortable with.

All the best!
I disagree. I would burn out faster/easier doing longer dates. I don't get along with everyone and some of you guys are weird as fuck. I give the illusion of getting along fabulously with most everyone but sometimes it takes it all out of me. I hate being fake but being on this side of customer service I have to be with someone I would normally not get along well with. An hour can feel like a lifetime sometimes. A short appointment leaves time for business only, casual conversation and fun time. Perfect.

I am mainly BJ only though so am a bit partial, I guess. Fuck a gag-reflex, romance makes me barf.
I don't get along with everyone and some of you guys are weird as fuck. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Lol x 100
And not everyone has the money to do full hours.... so you have to consider budgets with family, kids, mortgages, being unhappy at home...just needing a break from it all even if it is ONLY for thirty minutes during an hour lunch break. Besides, no one in a relationship never did a quickie? lol Consider it to be that for some. Some of us nymphos love you coming in and getting it on HOT and heavy real quick. Gives me a fix and them one too. I love all the dates I have.... even the fng's I offer.
Amber, good points. I am single and it is just me and my conscience. No kids, or wife or S/O. Perhaps a "quickie" is best enjoyed by both parties where there has been an ongoing "relationship" inclluding some longer dates.
Some time half hours are my favorite some times hard fast and Intense is fun! Other times 90 minutes is best for slow built up release. I believe its up to the client. They know what they want and need and Im going to continue to give it to them either way..
I agree with Infamous BJ, sometimes you don't know if you will hit off. I only go for 1 hr when I think I am pretty sure about the chick. Like one provider advised me, when not sure, why not go for 1/2 hour only at first and then move it hour next time if you hit off.

Couple of times I am glad I did 1/2 hours and one time I was sorry I ddin't do full hour. So it all depends.
+1 on 30 minute dates. Most guys can finish in 30mins if not sooner. The second explosion, will, if it comes, make hobbying again for many providers very difficult and painful.

I don't know why more providers don't offer them, it is a good way to drum up business as well, IMHO.
Plus one on that riggins.
That's why I offer those fng and bng... it's a great time for both of us... especially if they choose that fng... come in bend me over.. and get to it... LOVE IT.
  • fawn
  • 09-24-2012, 08:04 AM
Do not offer them as a provider. From a marketing perspective, offering them dilutes the provider's brand. Burn out is a real danger, and few things lead to it more than short dates. And a burned out provider is the last thing a hobbyist wants to interact with. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
Well sweetie, I have offered half hour rates since I started the business and I am definitely not burnt out and have never gotten a complaint on my service... I do it for the men that can't manage to get away for an hour or for the men that really want to see me but cant afford my hourly rate...
If my only option is an hour date, what do I do with the 58 remaining minutes after I blow my load?
Amber, good points. I am single and it is just me and my conscience. No kids, or wife or S/O. Perhaps a "quickie" is best enjoyed by both parties where there has been an ongoing "relationship" inclluding some longer dates. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
I used to be one of those ladies who was rather snobby about NOT offering 30 minute appointments. I sincerely felt the way that you did about them.

BUT, about three years ago, I changed up my business plan and started to include the thirty minute appointments.

I have to say, you can do a LOT in 30 minutes! And there is a little bit of ... well ... fun in the fact that you can just get right down to things and enjoy and then, say goodbye.

I know what you mean about marketing. But honestly, I didn't see where it affected me in that fashion, although I worried that it would.

Plus one on that riggins.
That's why I offer those fng and bng... it's a great time for both of us... especially if they choose that fng... come in bend me over.. and get to it... LOVE IT. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
IF I could say that I offered the whole fng thing, I might consider that 15 minute option, however, I do not. But I believe that ladies have their price structure all backwards.

Massage and oral sex should cost more, not less. But that's another topic, huh?

Amber, good points. I am single and it is just me and my conscience. No kids, or wife or S/O. Perhaps a "quickie" is best enjoyed by both parties where there has been an ongoing "relationship" inclluding some longer dates. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
I usually like to book at least an hour but have sometimes regretted it when there is no chemistry. Im just not a fng type of guy. The only way that I could do that is if I have seen the provider a few times and felt more comfortable with them. What I would like to do is book 30 minutes and if there is chemistry extend the session to a couple of hours. The only problem is you would have to let the provider know that in advance and if there is no chemistry it makes it a bit awkward when you want to leave in 30 mins.