What happened to all the Sexy Halloween Costume Pics?

Logged in tonight to see all the sexy halloween costumes that everyone was discussing before the holiday!
Didn't see any, despite the verbal buildup from some of our sexy providers (especially).

Last chance, everyone!

I will post mine to get things started....

Went to a Hollywood party as the Invisible Man and Clint Eastwood himself asked me to relax while he got me a drink..

Then, handed out treats from my hotel, dressed in my most sexy nerd/animal costume.... (scared most everyone away with that one!)
Attached Images File Type: jpeg Invisible man with Clint Eastwood.jpeg (195.5 KB, 245 views) File Type: jpg worst-halloween-costume-ever.jpg (162.4 KB, 245 views)
would love to post one... but how do you blur your face out? lol
would love to post one... but how do you blur your face out? lol Originally Posted by Ark Monroe
Baby, if you send me a pic, I will blur your face. Trouble is every time I look at your pics I WANT to be with YOU!
This is good stuff!!!

I didn't dress up... I'm a scrooge of Halloween!!!

I dress up everyday as a Hooker!!!
I dress up everyday as a Hooker!!! Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
What a coincidence! Me, too.

I'm sad that I missed my favorite holiday this year. I just wasn't feeling good.
God, I love the girls when they dress up as hookers!
God, I love the girls when they dress up as hookers! Originally Posted by MoonHowler
Hmmmm. What's all this dressing up stuff? I'm kinda partial to the clothes laying in a pile on the floor!
Hmmmm. What's all this dressing up stuff? I'm kinda partial to the clothes laying in a pile on the floor! Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
DEFINITELY! But I really do like to see the girls dressed as hookers before the clothes hit the floor.