Here's why the ladies crave the protein.

http://dailymedicalinformatics.info/...ht-depression/ Originally Posted by ugotme10
Interesting! I am so glad to know that so many serious answers that need an answer are no longer an issue for the human species, because this issue has been at the bottom of the list for far too long, now. Priorities, ya know?

Hey, I wonder if that Nobel Prize winning fella, who gave up his position due to dissing women in labs, was in charge of this particular "study". LOL

Actually, I don't think the study went far enough to discover all the info needed concerning this issue, but it's a start and good job at that. Women are not nearly affectionate enough, mostly depressed, and aren't getting nearly enough sleep, simply because we are not having nearly enough unprotected sex.

I suppose the consideration of living an AIDS or STD free life, has no bearing on any of this though. That would be speculating and we need more "proof" or "studies". I'm conducting protected sex studies, if anyone wishes to let me know how it affects them to have peace of mind instead. Hey, I wonder if there is a grant available for such a study....hmmmm
Interesting! I am so glad to know that so many serious answers that need an answer are no longer an issue for the human species, because this issue has been at the bottom of the list for far too long, now. Priorities, ya know?

Hey, I wonder if that Nobel Prize winning fella, who gave up his position due to dissing women in labs, was in charge of this particular "study". LOL

Actually, I don't think the study went far enough to discover all the info needed concerning this issue, but it's a start and good job at that. Women are not nearly affectionate enough, mostly depressed, and aren't getting nearly enough sleep, simply because we are not having nearly enough unprotected sex.

I suppose the consideration of living an AIDS or STD free life, has no bearing on any of this though. That would be speculating and we need more "proof" or "studies". I'm conducting protected sex studies, if anyone wishes to let me know how it affects them to have peace of mind instead. Hey, I wonder if there is a grant available for such a study....hmmmm Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
As usual all knowing Yoda speaks. We should just bow and submit.
I find it interesting that they immediately applied it to blowjobs, ignoring the fact that the vagina and uterine lining absorb many things into the bloodstream directly, whereas ingesting semen would probably kill all of those very beneficial substances.

Many years ago I had a monogamous partner. During the week before my period (the really bad PMS week) we would go unprotected, since I had no risk of pregnancy at that time. It really did seem to me that during the entire time I was with him, and we engaged in this routine, that I had almost no PMS symptoms. It was so notable to me that I even told him that I thought his juicies were beneficial to me, which seem to make him somewhat proud. I did also have depression during that time, triggered by other events, and it really had no affect on that, good or bad. But the PMS was for the most part non-existent. A couple months after our break-up, I was back to my premenstrual crazies.

I think they are seriously on to something, and should pursue more serious and accurate studies on this phenomenon.
As usual all knowing Yoda speaks. We should just bow and submit. Originally Posted by burkalini
Well hello to you too, B. I had wondered what the hold up was, and am impressed by your restraint thus far, although I knew at some point you simply could not resist. I guess I do "know" some things, cause here you are.

However, I believe I have asked, on numerous occasions, that you not address me at all. Start a thread and feel free to Max bash all you want, but I've already had the B stalking experience, so please back off, or I'll be forced to utilize my new tattle telling skill, learned rather harshly by others who also think they are all that, do not know how to laugh, and take themselves way too seriously. It feels kinda weird since I am grownup and have managed my own problems/fusses/differences since childhood, but do realize the benefits of having this at my disposal.

Please do not view my participation as an invitation to bash me. It's not. It's been rather nice not to see responses from this particular screen name and character. Go have yourself some fun, and although I feel your presence at times, again, it's been kinda awesome not to have to deal with you. Try not to take that personally, it's just my preference. Truly, if bashing me is more fun than hobbying, you have issues, hon. But hey, what would I know anyway. Apparently, more than you have thought I might.

Now, do you think you can respect the OP enough not to sully this thread even more? If so, please stay on topic and let everyone know your own take on the "study". I found humor in it, because boys are funny and will say anything in order to get girls to do certain things. (If you only knew...LOL) Some are more effective than others, and dadgummit, if scientists are now endorsing such, Glory Hallelujah!!! The boys stand a better chance...right? LOL Maybe you have to be a female to get the joke....
Mmmm!
Getting back to the OP, 293 college aged ladies does not make a scientific conclusion. But my own hobby experience is some ladies seem to actually crave semen (only from BJs), while others treat it like it is a hazardous material. And most are somewhere in between.

To quote a lady with whom I recently had the pleasure to spend some time and companionship, "Why don't all ladies swallow?? That's the prize at the end of the blowjob!!" Yes, I will be seeing her again.
  • Tiny
  • 03-27-2016, 12:55 PM
I find it interesting that they immediately applied it to blowjobs, ignoring the fact that the vagina and uterine lining absorb many things into the bloodstream directly, whereas ingesting semen would probably kill all of those very beneficial substances. Originally Posted by Solitaire
Good point, agreed, this probably doesn't work for blow jobs. This is old news by the way, it came out years ago.
I wonder if DATY helps guys with depression?? If so, take me po bid!