Shapiro vs Maher

Motormouth. Like most neocon pundits.

However, he did conclude by saying that if Twitler axes the Mueller investigation, then impeachment proceedings should begin.

Hope you all agree.

However, he did conclude by saying that if Twitler axes the Mueller investigation, then impeachment proceedings should begin.

Hope you all agree. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump has said many times he’s not firing Mueller or Rosenstein for that matter. And for a doofus that has almost 40,000 posts you have no business calling someone motormouth.
And for a doofus that has almost 40,000 posts you have no business calling someone motormouth. Originally Posted by bambino

You can't be impeached for saying "pussy". And the Russians are our allies. Have been since communism collapsed. Get over it. 8 glorious years of America being great again!

If you don't believe me or Trump that Russia is our ally....will you believe monkey boy Obama? Google "Obama Romney Russia"

that's not what he said you idiot. he said "should be on the table". that's not an outright call for impeachment.

but when did facts ever matter to you and your lunatic ALT-LEFTISTS?
that's not what he said you idiot. he said "should be on the table". that's not an outright call for impeachment.

but when did facts ever matter to you and your lunatic ALT-LEFTISTS? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He’s planting the seeds for an unprecedented 6 time DOTY. Consecutively!

hahahahahahahahah

fuckers!

fuckers!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Welcome back!
fuckers!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

all is right in the Multiverse. IFFY's back in da house.

the "conservative brotherhood" is complete again.

BAHAAAAA
He’s planting the seeds for an unprecedented 6 time DOTY. Consecutively! Originally Posted by bambino
not so! he was defeated in the 2016 cycle by Luke Wyatt aka Sgt. Burnt Shit.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1...ight=doty+poll

he of course regained his crown last year in my epic doty poll!

greatest turnout ever! 119 votes.

i vow to scour every sandbox on ECCIE in 2018 to exceed our vote turnout!

all votes matter!

bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Maher trying to debate Ben Shapiro?

Jesus Fucking Christ!

About like a bringing a pen knife to a gunfight.
not so! he was defeated in the 2016 cycle by Luke Wyatt aka Sgt. Burnt Shit. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
wouldn't Sgt. potty mouth work?

i vow to scour every sandbox on ECCIE in 2018 to exceed our vote turnout!

all votes matter!

bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa
that's a good idea to put it on every eccie sandbox. last year it was only posted to those where the candidates were known to hang out.
wouldn't Sgt. potty mouth work?

close enough.

that's a good idea to put it on every eccie sandbox. last year it was only posted to those where the candidates were known to hang out. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

no sandbox will be excluded. all votes matter!!!!

we will scour the earth of ECCIE to crown the dipshit 2018!!!!