Milfies giving extras

I have been to a couple of strip clubs since arriving in Dallas 5 years ago.

PT's - didnt know it was BYOB place . Cover was $40. Quality was very rare. Lap dances were offered at $40 and plus charge to go in the back.

Bucks Dallas - this time brough my own beer. Cover was $40. Quality was OK. Most girls were in early 20s and tatted. I am not a tattoo and piercing fan. Lap dances for $40 and a charge to go in the private area. No extras.

The Lodgde - they had a full bar and kitchen. Cover was $40. Quality was real good. But no full nude. I learned that clubs that offered drinks do not do full nude. Looked very expensive with guys with lots of money. Left after dinner.

Where is a good place to get some extra action from quality milfs?
Usually door charges are $20 entry, the last one I went to was Bucks Wild Dallas and dances in BYOB is $20 topless and $30 nude, maybe chicks were trying to hustle.

MILFs are at most of the clubs with bars on day shift before 7pm, Baby Dolls, Chicas Locas, Bucks, Rhino, and Silver City.

The BYOB clubs usually have younger strippers but on occasional MILF will show up.

Good Luck on the hunt!
Cover at The Lodge was $40? You sure about that?
You must be wearing a sign that says “Charge me twice”. I have never paid a $40 cover anywhere. I have never paid $40 for a lap dance.
You must be wearing a sign that says “Charge me twice”. I have never paid a $40 cover anywhere. I have never paid $40 for a lap dance. Originally Posted by luv2luv
I guess...maybe the cover was $20, dont recall. But the lap dances have never been less than $40
You must be wearing a sign that says “Charge me twice”. I have never paid a $40 cover anywhere. I have never paid $40 for a lap dance. Originally Posted by luv2luv
precisely, this guy is writing fiction.
precisely, this guy is writing fiction. Originally Posted by ShahOfTexas
If you say so sir..
precisely, this guy is writing fiction. Originally Posted by ShahOfTexas
It reads like an AI attempt at writing hobby related stuff....More testing is needed....
I guess...maybe the cover was $20, dont recall. But the lap dances have never been less than $40 Originally Posted by Hughmaan70
If you say so. Just know you're paying TWICE the rate that's been in effect for the last 30 years.
Yea, your clearly not remembering things well.

Bucks Cabaret in both Dallas and Ft Worth are regular strip clubs. They serve drinks and the girls are topless only. Bucks Wild in Dallas and Ft Worth are BYOB, nude optional clubs.

Those covers are not normal at all. Regular Strip clubs are typicaly $20-$25 cover tops at night. BYOB clubs are typicaly $20-$30 at night.

Even at the lodge I can get $20 dances. Dance prices can be more than $20 especialy if extras are included. Always settle those rates before leaving the table. There are even signs up at The Lodge that tell you to do exactly that.

Extras can be obtained at every club, prices varie greatly.

Make sure to remove the "sucker" sign next time. You are grossly over paying
Thank you sir...now I know to be more vigilant.
I guess...maybe the cover was $20, dont recall. But the lap dances have never been less than $40 Originally Posted by Hughmaan70
I frequent PT’s, your prices are off
there is one dancer that I know of the charges $40 and I believe her name is Veronica. The rest either charge 20 or three for 100.
3 for 100 does not seem like a bargain unless there is something special included
  • slap
  • 03-23-2023, 11:06 PM
3 for 100 does not seem like a bargain unless there is something special included Originally Posted by readytoshoot
Yeah that stripper math wtf