Female clients?

I'm voyeuristically curious if any of you ladies have entertained a single female (not part of a couple) as a client? Someone who wanted to try being with another woman with no strings. Doooo tell.
Well, I'm not a lady, but I am a massage therapist. All of my clients are ladies, and the vast majority of them want more than just a therapeutic massage. In fact, several Houston ladies have written reviews of me!
I hope some ladies chime in. This is something I haven't thought of but it would be an interesting read.
I have only seen women in the 3 some sense, but would not be opposed to a single female client...
Well, I'm not a lady, but I am a massage therapist. All of my clients are ladies, and the vast majority of them want more than just a therapeutic massage. In fact, several Houston ladies have written reviews of me! Originally Posted by tikkler33
You give happy endings? I may have to come see you during my visit to Houston.
Please do! I can give you references!
I have seen female clients and rather enjoy it. None identify as lesbian, most are mid 30s to late 40s, 50/50 as to being married or in LTR vs single. It's nice to entertain women, i know what buttons to push & am proud to have given a woman of 47 her first real orgasm (feel kinda bad for hubby but, if you want a job done right call a pro). I do not openly advertise that I see women, most request are made under the veil of "Do you see couples?".
I'm not sure about seeing women as clients, HOWever....I love to hobby. LOVE, love, love the company of women. I have a thing for brunettes and redheads with a very youthful natural look....I like more "experienced" women as well and what they have to teach me....but that's for another thread lol!
I have had a couple of women clients, both really pleasant and had a lovely time. I'm quite picky when it comes to women clients though, I will not see someone who isn't fit with good hygiene.
Always wondered if you ladies charge the ladies the same rate as guys?
Always wondered if you ladies charge the ladies the same rate as guys? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I do
I have had a couple of women clients, both really pleasant and had a lovely time. I'm quite picky when it comes to women clients though, I will not see someone who isn't fit with good hygiene. Originally Posted by Valerie
I love females customers in general, but the hygiene has got to be perfect.
I'm really just coming around to the idea of women in the last year, and I've had a couple of experiences. Even with my attraction to women, I just felt I was being close minded. I'm not really picky about looks or a certain body type. What attracts me to a woman is the way she carries herself, and intelligence. Confidence is key, and if chemistry isn't there it's a no-go for me. That's why I won't delve into couples just yet. I can't just do it for the hell of just doing it. Not my style at all.
Yes I have seen women clients, believe it or not there are a couple of women on P411 as hobbyist. Very upscale respectable ladies and very much a pleasure to be with.
Yes there are a few of us lady hobbyists (AKA "unicorns") out here in search of female providers.

(sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but it was the latest one discussing this topic)