Smartphone attachment tests for HIV and Syphilis in 15 minutes

• Crock
  • 02-05-2015, 11:26 AM
And the attachment only costs $34 to make!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0204144517.htm
Interesting stuff
  • Crock
  • 02-06-2015, 08:32 AM
So, on the page where I first read about this, the article was talking about how this would help eliminate the need for condoms earlier in a relationship, because two people could just test each other right there.

Will we be seeing this in the hobby?
Wth??? are they serious..wow
Yeah I don't think this will catch on, I hope not. There are window periods and fucking someone raw is on another level of personal and soo many more diseases that we don't get health insurance for.
I would still use a condom, but I think this is great news.
What about the other stuff, like the Heps (A, C...is there a B?)? Chlamydia?
Bottom line is if folks dont use a condom... just stupid!!! And so many guys asking for bbfs lately!!! I told the last guy that asked me that if he didnt have something yet that he most certaily will. I may be old school but AIDS still exsists and so do alot of other diseases that devastate. There are now some forms of Gonnerhea that are not cureable!!! In my opinion, and its only mine ,,,,anyone who offers bbfs or asks for it probably already has something !!! Had a member recently with tons of reviews that asked me for it!!# my exact words were HELL NO!!! Why would any sane person without a disease even consider it???
That's actually an interesting perspective, one that I've never seen before on this board. Not that I seek bbfs or anything. i don't, but I've never seen anyone mention it like that before.

If you're clean and pure, why WOULD anyone be so eager to risk that in this hobby by not using protection?

Very enlightening post there, Kimberly.
And the attachment only costs $34 to make!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0204144517.htm Originally Posted by Crock
you know hiv cant penetrate latex
  • Crock
  • 02-07-2015, 08:44 PM
What about the other stuff, like the Heps (A, C...is there a B?)? Chlamydia? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Exactly my thoughts.

But, for the sake of argument, let's say this tested for everything. Would this help or hurt the hobby?
There's going to be a lot of quick tests like this in the very near future. I have a friend who is working for a start up that's doing similar work. It would stand to reason that other STDs could be added to the protocol.