This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

I'm retired. I am out of the hobby. I actually retired last week, but decided the time had come to make it official.

I have somebody special in my life who told me the words I've been waiting to hear for a long time... that I'm too good for this and he doesn't want to share me any longer. So I told him that was what I've wanted so badly to hear for so long.

I've met some great guys and gals here, I will also say that I've been done real dirty here and caused more pain than I ever care to remember.

My parting words are... People, be gentle with one another. Have consideration to your words. Put yourself in someone's else's shoes once in a while before you are so quick to judge. Realize that we are all just trying to make it and no one is any better or any worse than anybody else. After all, not a single solitary one of us is perfect.

Good-bye Eccie.

PS I will still give referrals and will keep my account open for a short while longer for that purpose.
Never had the pleasure of meeting you but take care of yourself and I wish you well
Good luck and I wish you the best on your future endeavors.
Thank you very much.
Good luck... proud of u
Thank you so much Jules. Take good care, you are one of the best of the best and will always rock in book.
Best of luck sweet lady.

Hugs
Good luck. Don't be the cliche and come back. Hope it all works out for the best.
Thank you so much Kaylee and Boltfan. I hope it all works out too and I'm hoping that I'll never be back either...but sometimes shit happens and life doesn't always go as planned. I'm praying it does, though.

I've been in gentlemen's entertainment since I was 19 and first lured into a strip club by a misleading ad for cocktail waitresses in the Dallas Observer many moons ago. So that makes 23 yrs in the industry. Time to retire.
  • grean
  • 10-19-2015, 02:10 PM
Well this will teach me to wait....You were so close to the top of my to do list. good luck
Best of luck and Congrats on finding love 😊❤️
Thanks everyone... and you'll never believe where I met my true love... lol in the hobby. He came to see me and we've been together every day since.
Thank you so much Kaylee and Boltfan. I hope it all works out too and I'm hoping that I'll never be back either...but sometimes shit happens and life doesn't always go as planned. I'm praying it does, though.

I've been in gentlemen's entertainment since I was 19 and first lured into a strip club by a misleading ad for cocktail waitresses in the Dallas Observer many moons ago. So that makes 23 yrs in the industry. Time to retire.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
23 years is a very, very long time in this industry.

It's amazing how many things we witness or experience as a provider in this short span of time. You definitely do experience a lot of life - Good and bad.

Kitty, I can only imagine how you feel and I wish you all the best. Only you know when it's time to move on to another chapter your life.

Adrienne
Good luck Kitty glad I got to meet you.
Good luck Kitty....I'll be wondering about those lips!!