TI$ THE $EASON...Traveling cost

Gents keep looking at your favorites sites and Ladies keep them up dated. Even if you change your mind like I have had to do quiet a bit. LIFE DOES HAPPEN!
AND FOR ALL YOU THAT ARE DRIVING... Sams Gas was $1.99 in Tulsa. but haven't seen that low yet some $2.08 or $2.09 probably getting only higher.
Rent cars in Nola are damn near $100 a freaking day
And the hotel charges valet for $51.76 a day GET OF THE DAMN GAS PLEASE.
But if you are traveling around more south for that OU and LSU game ......:bow_ar row: extra tickets welcome
Great tips! I haven't seen any gas prices remotely close to those. I'm driving to Shreveport next weekend, and hoping they still have free valet.
I'm an easy driver so gas isn't too bad for me. Love cruise control.
As of right now, I'm good to go for next weekend. Hopefully "life" doesn't ruin it for me.
Yep. Travel cost keeps rising
Thats why i luv gas nuddy and priceline
Gas Nuddy or buddy>?
priceline??? GREAT TIP.
Thanks Dallas
Here's another tip the LSU game is in ATLANTA NOT NOLA..lol they call the stadiums the same name Mercedes Benz through me off.....
Oh well they are having a huge watch party in Nola I was wondering why they called it the Peach Bowl..lol… TOOOOOO FUNNY,

NO WONDER I WAS ABLE TO GET A ROOM.....
But people are still traveling for CHRISTMAS AND New Years
I ALWAYS Love it in the when I am able to stay near the hoopla close to the French Quarters.
Lol oops. Typo. Gas buddy.

Yea. Geaux LSU..geaux Saints!

I am coming to Nola jan hoping to party on Nourbon St and watch some playoff games. Lol