AMPs Shuttered

FWIW, my law enforcement buddy tells me that Amherst police closed down a number of AMPs between last night and today. He believes Cheektowaga is in the process of as well. Be careful out there.
Don’t the law enforcement have nothing else to do?
Crap, you told me a little too late I wish I could’ve warned some of the ones I know. Not a lawyer, but don’t they have to present a warrant if they want to bust down the door.
Crap, you told me a little too late I wish I could’ve warned some of the ones I know. Not a lawyer, but don’t they have to present a warrant if they want to bust down the door. Originally Posted by Orionnyx
Never mind stupid question if they had an undercover go, it would be plenty enough for them. I retract my previous statement.
they pulled out various file cabinets

and 1 binder of Cock Pics
  • clmc
  • Yesterday, 05:21 PM
Tried going to Sunny spa in Depew across from the church, to see front door all taped up with 'Do Not Enter' yellow tape. When texting them was told to go to their Berkley St sister spa near Tranq. Get there and door is red tagged! Guess they are history to.
Was good while it lasted but it was too good to last.

So, as the song goes... "Take off (eh) to the great white north!"

https://youtu.be/8Jm4LoOaAWI?si=dtS3OJHYfliGmHmQ
Does anyone have a list of what closed so far? Recon?
Don’t the law enforcement have nothing else to do? Originally Posted by Buffalo1966
ya means other ...thans ...enforcin the law ...an shuttin downs illegal business an goin ...after human ...traffickin?
Christian nationalists

and that dam

buffalo republican mayor
Waiting for the day when they start using Rv's in walmart parking lots !
So I opined this would happen,Amherst is not the place. I biked past one place and the guy next door is cutting his grass. Unless hes single and cutting there lawn for services rendered ,its pretty schetchy to see a parade of men with the water bottles of shame walk out.
On a related note,used to live near a docs home office.cars parked in front yard late at night driven by young women. I didnt care until he was on the news for blowing his brains out for writing oxy scrips for favors.bit of an asshole from a moral point .that was a tough house to sell but had a great estate sale
  • clmc
  • Today, 12:51 PM
Best to hit these new house spas when they first open and neighbors don't know what's going on. After seeing all the traffic visiting, their days are numbered.

That said see another new spa opened on Eggert near Whole Foods. Flushing girls like Buff and make money here. They say it's hard to make money in Flushing since there is a spa on every corner with rates like in Canada.
Now I have a excuse to hobby.Oh no I need more basil for the caprese salad. Do you think they might sell some at Whole Foods? I will be back in hhr