When Providers that stay busy get bored with the same rate & choose to raise their rates

What is the best way for them to notify Eccie members since there are no ads allowed?
With a new Review and hope that word gets around or just via email or text with screened Gentlemen?

It's obvious we are not allowed to post anything related to rate increase like hey what's good indian cuisine in the Galleria? Btw my rates increased?

That's tacky lol so how would you hobbyists like to be aware if a Provider that is thinking of raising her rates notify ?
What is the best way for them to notify Eccie members since there are no ads allowed?
With a new Review and hope that word gets around or just via email or text with screened Gentlemen?

It's obvious we are not allowed to post anything related to rate increase like hey what's good indian cuisine in the Galleria? Btw my rates increased?

That's tacky lol so how would you hobbyists like to be aware if a Provider that is thinking of raising her rates notify ? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Creating a dumb post like this giving a heads up that your rates are going up.. unless you asking for a friend.

You know in my business. If I decided to just increase my prices because I was busy.. I would lose customers because they would get pissed off. Just like I do when a provider try’s to bump me.. it’s peace the fuck out!! The logic of some of y’all blow my mind. You rather piss off your loyal steady customers to find new ones..
^^^^^^^^

BRAVO
Simple, when a regular texts you to schedule, just shoot him a text back advising of the rate increase.
Simple, when a regular texts you to schedule, just shoot him a text back advising of the rate increase. Originally Posted by Fizley
Venus knows. She is just on here blabbing as usual about irrelevant shit to maybe keep herself relevant.
Thank you Fizley! I am posting this for provider friends that are new that have no fucking clue & it's my duty as a friend in the industry to help.
My repeats know I raised my rates 5 months ago so no there is no rate raise atleast for another 5 months .
I mentioned just text them back that there's been an increase.
And Bemer you will never be able to compare your business to mine or ours.
I'm not selling real estate or objects my professional career is far different and you cannot and should not ever compare it to any other business around.
There are super human emotions & feelings involved even if it's just for 1 hour and not to mention the safety and security and satisfaction of my V.I.P.S

reating a dumb post like this giving a heads up that your rates are going up.. unless you asking for a friend.

You know in my business. If I decided to just increase my prices because I was busy.. I would lose customers because they would get pissed off.

Reading this post clearly explains that you have no clue as to the difference in
your business increasing prices and a providers business and it increasing prices that is very sad.

There's several reasons

Humans are not machines or objects and neither are you there are feelings and respect towards everyone you decide to engage alone time with doing whatever is on the
Agenda.
Every client is unique and some would appreciate a little heads up of anything they may be budgeting with several ladies on here on a monthly or annual rate .

It adds up .

My interest is only in helping here not hurting .

Long licks,
Deep throat socks,
Sensual teabagging
&
Erotic rimming,

Until you CUM all over your
Next adventure!

Smile you beat Covid!!
It's exciting at first getting a certain amount then it gets boring ..it really does and it's not exciting unless your getting atleast an extra benjy or two it just happens so fast it's hard to explain it becomes boring
Prices may decrease if you ask me, beauty fades. Or do providers ever imagine john’s are dealing with inflation on a daily basis as well, this lifestyle is a luxury.
Correct, a luxury. I'll pay only what I think is fair otherwise I move on. It's not something I must have like gasoline or groceries.
It's exciting at first getting a certain amount then it gets boring ..it really does and it's not exciting unless your getting atleast an extra benjy or two it just happens so fast it's hard to explain it becomes boring Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
You chose this as your profession..Then get another job. I can’t be like I want a raise just because I am bored. It’s sounds fucking stupid. Maybe you don’t truly like what you do and it’s mechanical vs other pros who find passion in satisfying men
Smh
venusnova,

Assuming you've assessed and are comfortable with your own supply pricing elasticity for the change (tbh not sure how "bored with the same rate" relates to client demand in the biz, if at all) then consider a website centralization approach. This can be more effective than notifying upon client inquiry,and jocking across websites to distribute the update. Plus it can give you new avenues to explore with time available.

Also reconsider the approach of letting potential clients know if/when they inquire. Disregard this if you can't displace the presumption it's "tacky" vs part of your communications plan.
Raising rates to slow down the stream of customers has its pros and cons
If you raise the rate just enough to slow down the number clients you see say from 6 a week to 4 then the rate increase has to make up for the loss of the income of the 2 former clients.

However if you just constantly busy, instead of raising rates to slow down the client count you could just not schedule them for a day to give you some "me" time.
Venus knows. She is just on here blabbing as usual about irrelevant shit to maybe keep herself relevant. Originally Posted by Htownbemer