What is Wrong With This Photo

I’m looking for some feedback and understanding. Why is this photo is not included in my weekly ad? Do companions supposed to receive a pm notification from mods when and why photos are not included? Am I showing too much cleavage or thigh? If my bum could be on nation forum with a thong on, why not here? I appreciate any feedback.
um uh.. a.. wow!! absolutely nothing wrong with it!!!
I see nothing wrong with it either. Amazing!!!!!!!
I see nothing in this photo that violates the current image standards and I remember approving the post. Have you changed the image hosting site you've been using?
This picture looks good! There must be a hitch in the giddyup somewhere in the system. Don't get too upset. The folks that keep the site working are volunteers. If you ever want a good photographer, lemme know.
Thank’s for the positive feedback! I haven’t changed anything since post. I’ve been looking for a professional photographer in KC, that can get me in before January! I appreciate the volunteers, ladies and gentlemen on here.
Luv the fishnets!
This picture looks good! There must be a hitch in the giddyup somewhere in the system. Don't get too upset. The folks that keep the site working are volunteers. If you ever want a good photographer, lemme know. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
I thought you were done w/hobby? Chaos are you ever going to contact me about the photos you shot that I never seen? You said if I wasn't happy we could redo them yet that was definitely not your reaction before you cussed me then ignored me. Please text me so we can resolve this issue.
You just name the time and the place, sugar. I'll be there.
Thank’s for the input on photos. I booked with one of my favorites in Dallas. Everyone have a great weekend!
Looks great. Just wish my face was in there.