Skip the Games Vs. Switter Vs. Oh2

Now days eccie isn't really good for anything other than verifying.
What sites do gentleman use to go look at who- what- when- and where those hot babes are available?
I'm apparently really good at getting infractions and likely looking to close my eccie and just stick to another ad friendly site. Where should I go to keep my fair share of friends but be able to speak my wickedly kinky mind without sensors??
Ya'll know me I'm on Horny Adventures Milf and I need somewhere I can express myself
it
Oh2 is your place to promote then. Free reign there
Switter and Oh2 are pretty dead for KC. If you advertised on switter, you'd be one of a handful of girls actively advertising in KC. There are a few reputable women who advertise on here, that advertise on STG. STG probably has a bigger market in KC than OH2 and Switter combined.
STG probably has a bigger market in KC than OH2 and Switter combined. Originally Posted by KCityGuy
I feel dumb asking. But with STG I get alot of whack jobs that ask to hangout for 50 bucks or can I just eat for an hr for this and that. Is it just a hit or miss with the men that comefrom these ads.?
I perfer gentleman
I feel dumb asking. But with STG I get alot of whack jobs that ask to hangout for 50 bucks or can I just eat for an hr for this and that. Is it just a hit or miss with the men that comefrom these ads.?
I perfer gentleman Originally Posted by JasminDelights
I wouldn’t post to STG if I were you. Have you tried Private
Delights?
Tryst.com
I haven’t been on Switter or OH2 in forever... I’d agree that Trust is pretty trustworthy, with due diligence still required.
P411, Tryst, & OH2 is about it (other than here).
Same as Wiz, I gave up on Switter.
For STG, yeah not the easiest prospective clients to deal with. One of my favs says she blocks more tele #s from there, than anywhere else, but its still an ad site that's well known to guys.
I perfer gentleman Originally Posted by JasminDelights
You probably wont find too many gentlemen on STG. If you want more affluent clientele then maybe try Eros. I heard they charge though. And twitter is a big platform with a lot of sex workers who retweet each others tweets, schedules, news, and other important information to help each other out. Private Delights and TER are also options.
P411, Tryst, & OH2 is about it (other than here).
Same as Wiz, I gave up on Switter.
For STG, yeah not the easiest prospective clients to deal with. One of my favs says she blocks more tele #s from there, than anywhere else, but its still an ad site that's well known to guys. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Kind of futile blocking numbers. They are a dime a dozen. Actually 10 cents less than that.
Tryst and P411 are good!
Kind of futile blocking numbers. They are a dime a dozen. Actually 10 cents less than that. Originally Posted by royamcr
Yeah, but it stops that number for a couple days.
oh2 sucks!
P411. Eros
Now days eccie isn't really good for anything other than verifying.
What sites do gentleman use to go look at who- what- when- and where those hot babes are available?
I'm apparently really good at getting infractions and likely looking to close my eccie and just stick to another ad friendly site. Where should I go to keep my fair share of friends but be able to speak my wickedly kinky mind without sensors??
Ya'll know me I'm on Horny Adventures Milf and I need somewhere I can express myself
it Originally Posted by JasminDelights
OH2 has worse verification than eccie. This would be my order eccie, privatedeligths and tryst.